Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England v Czech Republic Match Thread

However  Congratulation for the next stage to England . This is normal , player and manager were worried and nervous a little bit and made this conservative and slower playing style to guarantee the game.. But I know we will see much faster and dangerous England Team next stage.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, trabuch said:

You are right. Just had a look at the tables. I expect it will be Germany. We're doomed.  BUT - I'd luvvit if we were to shit house a win against Germany, that would be sooooo sweet.

Why are we doomed exactly? lol 

5 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Did you see Germany's last performance? They rinsed Portugal.

And? Did you see their performance against France where they were shite? 

17 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

My God I want Chermany, and not La France.

I wouldn't feel that confident facing either, but France are possibly the best team at this whole Championship.

I think Germany look much more fluid going forwards. But I fancy both to beat us by 2 or 3-0 although we will take some grinding down

England have had 5 efforts on target in three games. The only side with fewer efforts on target after three games are Finland. Sweden, Slovakia, France and Poland are on 5 or less, but all still have one game to play.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Germany took too peices the Portugal, but Portugal defence isn't has good as there attack. In fact if you some how you keep Ronaldo quiet, little comes from Portugal. Bruno doesn't really perform for his country, as he does for his club other than that there threat is pretty limited but interesting to see what the future lies for portugal when Ronaldo retires. Germany looked pretty average against the French in face could have been more than 1-0. France again the favourites for this tournament I think, were dominant against Germany we deserved there victory and dominant against Hungary but for reason despite there equaliser they struggled to break down Hungary. It'll be tough but I wouldn't say any of them teams are going to turn us over easily. Out of them three I'd probably take Portugal or Germany. 

21 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Was watching the game with my 2 nephews and one of them got so bored he decided he'd rather complete his simultaneous equations Maths homework. I get all the safely through blah blah, clean sheets blah blah, can't win it in the group stage but can lose it blah blah...but it's hardly inspiring the next generation.

Missing item is just more shooting bro. This shows power of your team . There is no beatiful event a wonderful goal shooting just corner of the bar  :)  Shooting is not practisİng for only in training but also to hit your rival in an unpredicted time. 

31 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Germany took too peices the Portugal, but Portugal defence isn't has good as there attack. In fact if you some how you keep Ronaldo quiet, little comes from Portugal. Bruno doesn't really perform for his country, as he does for his club other than that there threat is pretty limited but interesting to see what the future lies for portugal when Ronaldo retires. Germany looked pretty average against the French in face could have been more than 1-0. France again the favourites for this tournament I think, were dominant against Germany we deserved there victory and dominant against Hungary but for reason despite there equaliser they struggled to break down Hungary. It'll be tough but I wouldn't say any of them teams are going to turn us over easily. Out of them three I'd probably take Portugal or Germany. 

Sorry. I need someone to translate this into sense 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gazi Giray said:

Missing item is just more shooting bro. This shows power of your team . There is no beatiful event a wonderful goal shooting just corner of the bar  :)  Shooting is not practisİng for only in training but also to hit your rival in an unpredicted time. 

What? 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

And? Did you see their performance against France where they were shite? 

I love your continual positivity to this England side. What have you seen in the English performances that gives you confidence that we can over turn them? We couldn’t score against Scotland where Croatia and the Czech’s scored and won. We have only scored 2 goals total in the other games, one being a bundle in. Germany yes we’re poor against France, but the fact they turned it around against the Portuguese shows they are a dangerous side and have confidence. 

granted, we’ve not conceded, as I said earlier the teams we played aren’t renowned for heir attacking ability. What is so frustrating is that we have players that can rip any team apart but the management can’t get that to happen. It’s poor and I can’t see England progressing any further.

Put your hand on heart and your neutral glasses on and tell me honestly your happy/delighted on how our tournament is going compared to some other teams? 

Also, what I’m saying here isn’t anything new for England. In 2014 I made a comment on England on Facebook about being so poor and again almost exactly the same in 2016, one slating Henderson, who I still can’t believe is I the side. 2021 we are still the same! 

Right on to the transfer thread and wait for the new premier league season. I’m done with England, when I thought I’d give them another chance. Ah well. 

Edited by fox_favourite

26 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I love your continual positivity to this England side. What have you seen in the English performances that gives you confidence that we can over turn them? We couldn’t score against Scotland where Croatia and the Czech’s scored and won. We have only scored 2 goals total in the other games, one being a bundle in. Germany yes we’re poor against France, but the fact they turned it around against the Portuguese shows they are a dangerous side and have confidence. 

granted, we’ve not conceded, as I said earlier the teams we played aren’t renowned for heir attacking ability. What is so frustrating is that we have players that can rip any team apart but the management can’t get that to happen. It’s poor and I can’t see England progressing any further.

Put your hand on heart and your neutral glasses on and tell me honestly your happy/delighted on how our tournament is going compared to some other teams? 

Also, what I’m saying here isn’t anything new for England. In 2014 I made a comment on England on Facebook about being so poor and again almost exactly the same in 2016, one slating Henderson, who I still can’t believe is I the side. 2021 we are still the same! 

Right on to the transfer thread and wait for the new premier league season. I’m done with England, when I thought I’d give them another chance. Ah well. 

Think we're doing fine. Greece won it playing like shit, Portuguese won it playing like shit and even lost a group game. Cheer the **** up misery guts.

• Like 1

Was at work so could only watch bits of it but it was just like one of those pointless friendlies where we eek out a win against awful opposition.

I'm loving the prospect of facing the big boys in the next round.  Probably lose but maybe we will have a go and make it interesting.

• Like 1