Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England v Czech Republic Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

I bet the neutrals can't wait for this dire section to be over.

I'll be honest here, I haven't watched a whole minute of England in this tournament yet. And it seems I don't have anything to regret. England being dire is the rule rather than the exception, sadly :(

Edited by shen

Guest ttfn

“They now need a draw to get a better draw”.

If they draw they win the group and play the runner up in Group F you cretin.

It’s been another solid performance by England and I’m not surprised we’ve slowed down in the second half. The Czechs haven’t looked to worry us at all

The question is how much more have we got? When we play a very good side, have we another gear to go up into? 

• Like 3

Sancho and DCL should be going to see Southgate tomorrow and suggesting they just go home. No point in being there. Especially DCL when the man ahead of you looks unfit and uninterested.

• Like 3

Why English players are not doing shooting ? Shooting is a very powerful force. The goalkeeper can knock and another player can complete it.. Also, if you don't shoot any , the game is not very exciting. As far as I know, English players used to like to shooting in the past and matches were very exciting.