Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Wesley Fofana

Fofana fits the Ramos type signing they made about 20 odd years ago. 

……. just saying. 

£90m over 15 years is a good investment. Whether it be Wesley or not. 

Trying to spot the right mentality, ability etc is tough. 

Ronaldo and Ramos are amazing athletes and they let Ronaldo leave too early. 

You get see Fofana joining and staying a long, long time. 

• Sad 1

I’d be more surprised if they were not interested. He is one of the most complete players I’ve ever seen at his age and I have little doubt he will end up up at a massive club eventually. Hopefully not too soon.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

They couldn’t afford him. End of.

Isn't it mad that we are in a world where Real Madrid and Barcelona, 2 of the biggest clubs in the world can't afford our players! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As amazing as he was last season, I don't think he's quite the finished article. There were more than a handful of occasions where his lack of experience showed. 

At least another two seasons with us and he'll be ready for that level of scrutiny and we'll happily accept a world record fee.

17 minutes ago, Danizen said:

As amazing as he was last season, I don't think he's quite the finished article. There were more than a handful of occasions where his lack of experience showed. 

At least another two seasons with us and he'll be ready for that level of scrutiny and we'll happily accept a world record fee.

Varane was at Real at 18

if big clubs come knocking with ridiculous fees, he will be off when it happens.

18 hours ago, Attywolf said:

Who would of guest the Daily Star being wrong about something

We don’t have the money…. Unless you want to spend £150m on one player. In which case we have the money.