Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

Italy are, I regret to advise, very good.

But we are *quite* good.

The media over the next 4 days will be unbearable for the Celts, so it will all be worth it.

Gwon England  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I can't wait for the entire country to get rampantly indignant and unsubtly xenophobic with no sense of irony or self awareness the first time an Italian dives in the final. 

Won't be the first Italian dive, will it?

They've got cauliflower baws.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I can't wait for the entire country to get rampantly indignant and unsubtly xenophobic with no sense of irony or self awareness the first time an Italian dives in the final. 

Not saying it makes any xenophobic stereotyping right but I've worked and lived with Italians for years some time ago and some of the prejudice crap they came out with shits all over any likely slurs that might be said about Italy between now and the final.

Edited by Nalis
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If it's so xenophobic why do Mediterranean players make up only 40% of the football population but 80% of blatant cheaty dives? Curious.

• Like 2

Just now, Lionator said:

I do think we have to step up a gear or two. Italy won’t tire like Denmark tonight and have an unbelievable way of winning. It’s nice that the best two teams have gotten to the final tho. 

It'll be a historic final against class opposition.

I'm delighted we're playing a heavyweight like Italy in the final.

Two proper footballing nations going toe to toe for the big prize. Love it.

• Like 2