Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Brendan hasn’t helped him by bringing him on tonight and the worst case scenario happened, which wasn’t his fault.

That being said he doesn’t fit our system. Makes me wonder how he’s gotten away with being able to play such a high standard of football.

I can imagine he probably wants out, never mind the fans wanting him out.

Could he have attacked that ball with his head? It looked like he was in range but I'm not sure 

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Brendan hasn’t helped him by bringing him on tonight and the worst case scenario happened, which wasn’t his fault.

That being said he doesn’t fit our system. Makes me wonder how he’s gotten away with being able to play such a high standard of football.

I can imagine he probably wants out, never mind the fans wanting him out.

He got found out at Southampton, and once Hasenhuttl came in he realized he couldn't play his high press with pace football he got rid of him.

At Denmark he was helped by having better defenders around him

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Could he have attacked that ball with his head? It looked like he was in range but I'm not sure 

I’ve not looked back at the goal but from what I’ve heard it was Amartey that was at fault. I’m about to sit down and watch the highlights.

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He got found out at Southampton, and once Hasenhuttl came in he realized he couldn't play his high press with pace football he got rid of him.

At Denmark he was helped by having bother defenders around him

Makes you wonder then what Brendan saw in him then.

He looked like he had a decent tournament in the Euros but like you said, if he’s got defenders around him performing then he probably would look good.

There’s no doubt he needs to be shifted at the end of the season, he’s not even worthy as back up but who takes him off our hands?

What a fvck up.

Edited by buzzer_b
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

Take his contract, tear it up in his face and sling it in the bin before marching him out. I do not ever want to see him in a Leicester shirt again!

Rather we try and get Maguire for £8m then play this fraud!

He's had a crap time here but he hasn't disrespected us, I'm sure he'd rather things weren't the way they are, he's a leicester player so although I'd rather he was last option at present we should support him nevertheless

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Feel sorry for him to an extent. He's not asked to be subbed on with a minute to go. 

Agree, on a human level, he must hate being here and knowing you have 30k people calling you all sorts all game must be demoralising.

It's just a game and these people (although not at our standard playing wise) still have feelings. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FoxesTez said:

Must be our most disastrous signing ever. 

Brendan’s horrible insistence in going 5 at the back doesn’t help, but this guy just creates mass panic whenever he’s on the pitch. 

I don't think he'd even be close to the front of a very long queue. He's useless but not the worst by a long shot.

• Like 1

Just now, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Agree, on a human level, he must hate being here and knowing you have 30k people calling you all sorts all game must be demoralising.

It's just a game and these people (although not at our standard playing wise) still have feelings. 

He should have known this was going to happen.

Reading SaintsWeb forum when Brendan was first interested in him in 2020 the fans there were the same and giving him the same stick and when we signed him he couldn't wait to to get out.

But in anything if your not up for it you will get found out 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Being booed onto the pitch is not going to help him either, absolutely disgraceful.Whatever we think of him, it’s just not on.

Awful hearing that. I think it was probably more aimed at BR for the substitution rather than the player being subbed on. West Ham must have been boosted to hearing the booing ringing around the stadium. BR’s post match comments showed a manager under pressure now. He had brought on a 6.7 defender because West Ham had push Craig Dawson forward. Why then was Vestergaard not instructed to mark him at the corner then, bonkers decision.