Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

9 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Genuinely feel a bit sorry for him, being lumped on by Brendan like that, I think is poor management. Not touched the ball, not got a feel for the game and upsets the back 4, with minutes left. 

better off putting Ndidi back there and bring Hamza into the middle.

So poor from Rodgers.

Agree. Brendan didn’t help him out one bit.

5 minutes ago, turlo said:

Amartey loses Dawson and Kasper shoves Vestergaard as he's about to challenge. Good account to follow on twitter btw

Corners like that are easy pickings for most goalkeepers. Kasper just hesitates and then just flaps at it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Dawson meant to have that ball and nothing was going to stop him. He is a big heavy bastard. I have seen Steve Walsh do the same many times.

We’ve also seen the likes of Huth and Morgan do the same thing. Doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t defend it properly and go into a challenge half heartedly.

Edited by buzzer_b

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

Kasper must think he’s not allowed to handle the ball in the six yard box. Someone should have a quiet word. 

Any normal keeper easily breaks up that kind of corner. I just can’t believe how scared Kasper is to come out and try claiming corners.

42 minutes ago, teblin said:

Was he at fault for the goal? Haven’t seen a replay. I didn’t think he was.

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He was on the periphery not really marking anyone and firmly rooted to the spot. Absolute dog shit.

Oh come on ric - kasper pushes him out of the way when he was favourite to get a head on the corner …. It’s astonishing how we can shoot ourselves in the foot. It’s one thing kasper refusing to do whatever he can to get to crosses and corners but to push his defenders out of the way of the flight of the ball is just mad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Oh come on ric - kasper pushes him out of the way when he was favourite to get a head on the corner …. It’s astonishing how we can shoot ourselves in the foot. It’s one thing kasper refusing to do whatever he can to get to crosses and corners but to push his defenders out of the way of the flight of the ball is just mad

Yeah my mistake, he only moved because Kasper shoved him. He'd have still not won that ball, he's an abomination at anything physical and in the air. Awful from Kasper though, shambles.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Yeah my mistake, he only moved because Kasper shoved him. He'd have still not won that ball, he's an abomination at anything physical and in the air. Awful from Kasper though, shambles.

I agree that he is a shocking defender for our way of playing - however, the irony is that it absolutely looks as though the corner would have gone straight onto his head if he hadn’t been shoved out of the way. He wouldn’t even have needed to jump (handy cos he can’t) 

• Sad 1

A player that's deemed not good enough to start but yet good enough to see out a game that we're holding on to when the opposition are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us! Another tactical masterclass from the ****witted imbecile!

Edited by Walshy5