Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

What I can't really understand with our tactics and Vestergaard on corners is why does he even need to mark anyone and get pulled down and leaned on? Just leave him as a free man and tell him to go attack the ball and stick his head on it. If he can't even do that at his size then he should be playing with the reserves but surely he could do that and at least get it out of our box. 

Edited by desertfox2
R

Corr blimey.

Maybe the lads just shit it every time they see him come on as they know we always concede. I'm not BR out but constantly bringing Vestergaard in these positions hasn't worked the other ten times we've tried it so why he persists I do not know. Again I feel like I'm saying what everyone else is saying but I've never seen a 6 foot 7 player be so physically inept. 

Can't believe the daylight robbery Southampton have pulled hasn't been investigated by the Met but then again, nothing is nowadays.

10 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Amartey didn’t handle his man, that’s why we conceded. What’s Vestergaard supposed to do? Refuse to come on to appease you? 

If he was to appease me he wouldn’t turn up full stop. 😂😂

I do think he had a negative impact.

Edited by phoneticerror

16 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

On match of the day they said Southampton under current manager have built a squad by spending £20 million  and we provided 3/4 of that by paying £15 million for him :(. Seems we have the wrong manager too :(

There all laughing at us!

Apparently Brendan overuled our recruitment team and signed him🙄

• Like 1

Brendan hasn’t helped him by bringing him on tonight and the worst case scenario happened, which wasn’t his fault.

That being said he doesn’t fit our system. Makes me wonder how he’s gotten away with being able to play such a high standard of football.

I can imagine he probably wants out, never mind the fans wanting him out.

• Like 3