Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Neres

According to the website Ajax Showtime, Leicester City is currently the most concrete for Ajax's David Neres. It is generally known that the Brazilian may in principle leave the Johan Cruijff ArenA, but no bids have been received for him yet.
However, the Foxes are said to be planning to make an offer to director of football affairs Marc Overmars soon for their target. Reportedly, the Amsterdammers want to earn around 25 million euros with the sale of Neres, and for a Premier League club like Leicester it should not be a problem to meet this asking price.

Ajax coach Erik ten Hag said earlier today about Neres: "I think we have a good selection that now has to grow. We are finally complete and that includes David Neres. I am very satisfied with what he has done in recent weeks. shows and I hope he continues this."

However, does a good offer come in for him... "We have so many attackers. You have to see if there is perspective for all players. But it is also clear that he can be of great value. We have that in a lot of matches I can still see the match against Tottenham Hotspur in my retina. He has played very important matches for Ajax in Europe. A continuous threat for the opponent."