Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

LCFC v Brentford (A) : Pre-Match Thread

57 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would be interested in seeing a midfield three of Dewsbury-Hall, Soumaré, and Tielemans. Not sure if last week's 3-4-1-2 will work vs a proper 3 man midfield. Good game to PL debut Dewsbury-Hall in theory, as Brentford are a team he played well against last year, should give him confidence. 

Keep the formation for me, but I'd be tempted to drop Maddison and stick Keli in the hole. 

45 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Keep the formation for me, but I'd be tempted to drop Maddison and stick Keli in the hole. 

Madders has done well over the last two games, dropping him would be  bad idea. 

We need to do a Watford today, exploit the gaps they will leave. It could be the perfect game for us, equally it could be a disaster. 

So just another day in the LCFC office.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Gutted this ain’t on TV. 

I presume this is because you're out and you wanted to record it? There will be plenty of websites showing full match replays not long after the game finishes if that's the case. 

2 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

As in its not on Sky or BT. 

Yeah but there will be plenty of streams still. So I thought you were gutted because you wanted to record it or perhaps see it at the pub...

I can send a link for a stream near KO if you want. 

16 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Yeah but there will be plenty of streams still. So I thought you were gutted because you wanted to record it or perhaps see it at the pub...

Yes please mate I’d appreciate that! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Could you do the same for me please the in laws round 

• Like 1

This is going to be a really tough game.

Forget about Moscow midweek they are litterally as good as the average championship/top end league 1 side.

Unless we start right can see us getting spanked.

Get the basics right and we will win but it won't be comfortable I don't think.

Edited by Fox85

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Could you please do the same for me please as well @Collymoreit would be Most appreciated. Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Madders has done well over the last two games, dropping him would be  bad idea. 

We need to do a Watford today, exploit the gaps they will leave. It could be the perfect game for us, equally it could be a disaster. 

So just another day in the LCFC office.

That is true, but who gets dropped then? Kel? 

15 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Right Daka we know you can score 4 goals in one game now we want 5, no pressure lad 😉 

i remember the pleat days where we’d be happy for a striker to score 5 in a season.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ronnup said:

That is true, but who gets dropped then? Kel? 

No one really, he will go with a back three again that’s for sure. Castagne will come back in on the left, Youri and Soumare in the middle. Madders in the ten with Vardy and Kelch as the two up front.