Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

LCFC v Brentford (A) : Pre-Match Thread

21 hours ago, davieG said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-press-conference-live-tielemans-6099941

"Ayoze wasn’t feeling great but looked good in training today. James Justin will start training with the group. Wilf isn’t too far away, but we’re looking ahead to the next international break.”

This is great news. Can't wait to see JJ back in action.

2 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Kasper

Ricky Dan Johnny Cags Timmy

Soumare Youri

Madders

Nacho Vardy

Looking good like this, why change now?

I think the team picks itself for tomorrow and you've got it spot on. 

The boy Daka to come on when they're tiring. 

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Paul Miller said:

We do have the ability to both Lump it and also play it along the ground depending who we are playing, Against a poor Liverpool defence we exposed their weakness by going direct, and it paid off, We also attacked Chelsea in the second half the same way for the last 20-25 minutes, if it wasn’t for their keeper bringing off a few world class saves, we would have won that match, but that’s football.

Well, we made it to the promised land at long last, Pleased with start so far, let’s hope we can keep it going, I compare both our clubs to be very similar, albeit you have more experience at this level, both of us can play some nice eye catching football and appear not to have to many wayward supporters who want to cause trouble.

As well as you are playing and scoring I’m sticking my neck out and going for an entertaining and hopefully 2-2 draw.

With regards to pubs, The Express Tavern and One over the Eight are considered “Home” pubs but well behaved away supporters can join us, The other pubs that have been mentioned are all OK as well, But remember you are down by the river new Kew Gdns and will face an eye watering £6 a pint!!!! (The nearest "Spoons" is Hammersmith Broadway)

Have a safe journey and sit back and enjoy the game.

We will concede at least two - that’s our modus operandi …….even if we are four up with five to go ….which we won’t be …

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We will concede at least two - that’s our modus operandi …….even if we are four up with five to go ….which we won’t be …

A honest admission we do have defensive problems no matter who plays. Combining fast flowing attacking football with defensive solidity is the holy grail of course and few find it.

Some of the predictions on here, I don’t know where you lot get your crazy ideas from.

It is so obvious that this one is going to end up an easy home win, or maybe a narrow one, or it could be a narrow or comfortable away win.

Unless it’s a draw.

Lump on, lads, you heard it here first.

• Haha 3

Looking forward to the game. Taking away the Wembley appearances (WTF I know!) it's the first proper away day I'm doing since pre-COVID. 

The cynical me wouldn't mind an end-to-end attacking game tbh lol but I just hope we can get the job done. Get back in the top half and start to push up to where we need to be.