Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs H match thread

Some excellent last ditch defending but as a unit it's terrible. Can't understand Vestergaard on the left when he's the slowest footballer I have even seen. Defence was always going to be poor, given what we are missing and not having a good defensive central midfielder Infront of them. Youri overrun. 

Shown some decennt bits on the ball, Dewsbury-hall needs to be a bit quicker choosing a pass but has again shown some nice touches. Lookman has been poor, Maddison quiet but we need to get him the ball. Kasper glued to his line again, especially for Kane's header. 

Still In the game but need to be better if we are going to get anything from it. Spurs win is inevitable if it carries on. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Go to man city then, enjoy yerself

I follow Coalville town week in week out in the northern prem, im not in the game for glory lol

If the team plays well I enjoy it, if the teams honking I dont. I dont care if its the Premier league or Sunday league.

Only been able to watch the last 20mins, but one of those games where I wish we’d got a plan b ‘big man’ to lump balls up to as playing the way we are is exactly what Spurs are set up for and to hit us on the counter.

We’ll surely see Soumare at some point as it needs more legs in midfield. Big gamble if you take off a defender in what’s already a makeshift back four or sacrifice more attaching threat. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Can't see why Hamza is stood around at centre back in a three when we're getting over run in midfield. Get him further up the pitch closing down. 

It's not like he's actually covering Vestergaard at all anyway. 

exactly. our CBs are very vulnerable when being ran at so why not cut out the problem in midfield in the first place. 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, eastendfox said:

Daka though, one of the most natural finishers I've seen for many years. So good to have goalscorers in the squad. 

Two to be exact

1 minute ago, eastendfox said:

Daka though, one of the most natural finishers I've seen for many years. So good to have goalscorers in the squad. 

I never thought we would get anywhere near replacing JV, but he's not too far off.