Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the most perfect season in our clubs history what would be one thing you'd change to make it just that tiny bit better? 

 

Would it be changing a particular result? Adding a player that had recently left us or maybe winning it off the back off our own game?

 

 

For me I think I'd have Nugent as a squad member so he was a title winner. He was a big sort of the journey and although I'm sure he was delighted for us it must sting a little bit for him

  • Like 2
Posted

Didn't Waselewski play 4 games? I'd love for him to have played the required 5, although I'm sure he got a medal anyhow. Matt James to not be injured?

 

But no, basically it was perfection.

Guest Sharpe's Fox
Posted (edited)

Nigel Pearson as our manager. He deserved it after dragging this club from the scrapheap. Legend.

 

Edited by Sharpe's Fox
Posted (edited)

Arsenal away defeat. Still rankles a bit, that one. Although those dressing room photos did add some inspiration, apparently.

 

And Vardy penalty v Everton for the golden boot, would've been nice.

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 4
Guest Chocolate Teapot
Posted

Swapped the kop with the family stand.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

 

We could have won it at Old Trafford, right?

 

In which case, turn that draw in to a win and there you go. 

Yeah I think Shinji had a half chance in the second half to nick it - that would have been perfect!

 

  • Like 1
Posted

I would have liked Nigel to be managing it first and foremost. Also Matty James to have been fit and played a part in it, must have been really tough for him to be one of our best players the seasons before and then injured for it. In terms of things that wouldn't have affected it happening I wish I'd been able to go to more away games that season, particularly Man City.

Posted
17 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

But then there would have been no Bocelli and the whole party atmosphere. It would have been a lot more tense. I love that we were just able to sit back, enjoy that Everton game and take it all in. 

Good point tbf, but we won both the PL and the Championship when we weren't playing. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Good point tbf, but we won both the PL and the Championship when we weren't playing. 

Slightly on these lines but we've hardly had any 'moments' at our current ground. Majority of our season defining situations happened in other games, or away from home. Sevilla is the exception.

  • Like 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

 

We could have won it at Old Trafford, right?

 

In which case, turn that draw in to a win and there you go. 

What a bank holiday weekend that would have been, there'd have been BODIES.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...