Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Referee - Srdjan Jovanovic (vs Roma)

Just now, Wymsey said:

Wish Rodgers calls him out of it and get a measly fine.

See this is probably where it’s best I’m not a high profile manager as when asked about the ref tonight I wouldn’t only shut the tv channel down your phone lines and broadband would be getting cut off too. 

9 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Errmmm... Rule #1 of the internet - don't post violent threats or incitation of violence on public forums. The ref was shit but absolutely no need for this, this is how you end up with a knock on your door from the police.

Oh shut up 

• Haha 1

Some soft free kicks were awarded to both teams however i think it's fair to say Roma were awarded far more soft free kicks on the whole but we didn't lose today because of the referee!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Oh shut up 

Mate, I’m not being funny or trying to score points. I’m just saying, this is exactly how people get knocks on their door from the police or lose their jobs in 2022.

Edited by Sampson

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

How on earth can we ever be expected to respect referees when we see shit like that? I couldn’t believe the corner that wasn’t near the end

Genuinely smacked of corruption 

There was a few incidents like this throughout the game. I’ve had enough of geek refs, get ex-footballers in. Sick of crap refs game after game after game!

Just now, Sampson said:

Mate, I’m not being funny or trying to score points. I’m just saying, this is exactly how people get knocks on their door from the police in 2022.

Oh yer saying i hope someone does him over meaning gives him a beating is so bad no1 gets a knock on the door for saying that are u actually taking the piss 🤣