Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Referee - Srdjan Jovanovic (vs Roma)

Just now, LaCiudad said:

Bollocks. Man City imploded.

Why not both? They must have played about five, max 10 minutes worth of football in extra time last night.

Just now, LaCiudad said:

Didn't make Man City implode in 100 second though. 

No, but I wasn't suggesting the two things are mutually exclusive. You were the one saying that it's bollocks that the refs were questionable yesterday, I never claimed Man City didn't implode.

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Genuinely cannot remember the last time I saw a referee that was seemingly this biased? or crap? or dodgy?

Take your pick for the reason why but there is no way anyone can say he has officiated this game fairly or correctly.

Last night? 

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

You really think Roma need to bribe a referee to beat us? lol

I admire your optimism. 

Didn’t say it was to beat us. You ever read about betting syndicates etc? 

47 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Genuinely cannot remember the last time I saw a referee that was seemingly this biased? or crap? or dodgy?

Take your pick for the reason why but there is no way anyone can say he has officiated this game fairly or correctly.

It’s in Italy. This isn’t about the crap ref though. 

We were out of this tournament the moment we were so wasteful at home, too passive, nice and naive. Boring football, sideways & backwards, toothless typical Brendan. He has to go, we’ve known this for months. Our best 11 on form smashes this crap Roma team, Brendan can’t get form out of them  nowadays though. 

• Like 2

Guest ttfn
Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Extremely suspect throughout, gives us an excuse sadly, when we are ourselves to blame. Pathetic performance from us.

Exactly this, hard to know what’s worse, our performance or his. Both absolutely awful.