Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Definitely Leave:

Youri

Lookman

Perez

Bertrand

Vestergaard

Hamza

 

Definitely Keep:

Fofana

Vardy

Maddison 

KDH

Ndidi

 

Loan Out:

Daka

Soumare

 

Everyone else has their price and wouldn't be bothered if they wanted to go.

Edited by tom27111
Posted

Tielemans inevitably gone.

We should cash in on Soyuncu too.

 

Have a feeling Iheanacho, Mendy and Ward will move on this summer for game time.

 

Need to clear some dead wood in Perez, Bertrand and as much as I love him, Hamza.

 

Ironically I think Vestergaard could stay in the event no ones willing to buy him.

 

We should sign Lookman on a permanent deal. Don't believe it would break the bank and he's a fantastic squad player to have.

Posted

Out

 

Mendy, Choudhury, Vestergaard, Bertrand, Ward, Albrighton, Praet, Tielemans...Possibly Perez too.

 

That's 8/9 players, people suggesting the likes of Soyuncu/Iheanacho need their heads examining, when we've got the above players still on contracts here.

  • Like 1
Posted
25 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

Looking at the squad, who do we think needs to leave/ stay?

 

 

Rodgers - leave

Anybody else - negotiable

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Posted
8 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Tielemans inevitably gone.

We should cash in on Soyuncu too.

 

Have a feeling Iheanacho, Mendy and Ward will move on this summer for game time.

 

Need to clear some dead wood in Perez, Bertrand and as much as I love him, Hamza.

 

Ironically I think Vestergaard could stay in the event no ones willing to buy him.

 

We should sign Lookman on a permanent deal. Don't believe it would break the bank and he's a fantastic squad player to have.

Youri has been gone for months

Cags I agree regressed and we have better in Evans and wes when both fit. Even Dan has had a better sesson

 

I'd be happy to see nacho and mendy stay. But nacho is never gonna be a 1st choice so would understand of he left. 

 

Ward is never gonna be no.1 here was a terrible signing at the time. To many let a fe Wales games cloud judgement .

 

Hamza I think could do a job still maybe not 1st 11 but if Brendan stays he's gone. 

 

Only bit I can't take is vestergaard. Rubbish but we are stuck with him. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Look at our strengths: Fofana, Evans, Ricardo Castagne is a quality back line and capable of getting us towards the top end of the table. 

The rest of the side needs to be built around Maddison where we can play to his strengths.

KDH and Ndidi more than capable of playing with Maddison in a three productively.
 

Tielemans, Soyuncu, Choudhury, Perez, Vestergaard, Mendy, Iheanacho, Amartey will all move on.

Id love to see Luke Thomas get a year on loan where he will play every week. I think there is a decent player in there, he just needs some consistency.

 

We’ve got the base of a really good squad, the depth isn’t there, and without Europe won’t be needed as much. Next season with the World Cup in the middle will be another interesting one, but, I think if we keep players free of injuries, I don’t see why we aren’t challenging for the top 6 again.

  • Like 2
Posted

Praet has been playing in a 3 behind a striker at Torino. I wouldn't be opposed to this

                    Kel

Barnes  Maddison  Praet

          Ndidi.  KDH

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Definitely going will be;

 

Cags, Youri, Perez, Mendy, Vesty, Bertrand, Praet and Hamza.

 

I also think Kalechi will be sold and Albrighton potentially let go too. 

Posted

Not sure if it’s a good idea letting Rodgers head up a so called rebuild. A bad start next season for him and it’ll probably be curtains and then we could be in a very dangerous situation on and off the pitch. This squad shouldn’t be decimated just because his one up top system makes us as effective as a one legged centipede in attack. and his consistent inability to organise a side defensively when weakened. It looks likes he’s reached his sell by date with this squad not the other way round. 

  • Like 4
Posted

For me, the other thing that needs to happen is Soumare and Daka need to be given a run in the side for the last 5 games and see if they can get upto scratch ahead of the new season.

Daka, I’m confident will become a top player, he has all the attributes, just a bit raw.

Soumare, I’m not sure, we’ve seen flashes, but definitely needs more games to get up to speed.

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

The time is nearly here where the last of the title winning team are due to leave/be less pivotal

Kasper will want to go I suspect as he has previously stated he wants Euro football

Vardy will be a bit part player more and more,  but he will retire here surely?

Marc is looking less frequently ‘at it’

 

Could be wrong, but the signs are there I think

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Nobody saying what needs to be said. It's a shame as he is a legend but it is what it is.

 

Kasper has reached his limit. Half the reason we are so poor at set pieces is that he is incapable of dominating his area.

 

If we are going to rebuild we need to start phasing him out. Go and get Nick Pope.

Not saying you’re wrong, but Nick Pope isn’t the answer, better at commanding his area than Kasper, but his distribution makes Kasper look like Cambiasso.

He’s also nowhere near the shot stopper Kasper is. 

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, Aus Fox said:

Not saying you’re wrong, but Nick Pope isn’t the answer, better at commanding his area than Kasper, but his distribution makes Kasper look like Cambiasso.

He’s also nowhere near the shot stopper Kasper is. 

Kaspers undoubted shot stopping isn't making up for the lack of catching crosses sadly.

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

The time is nearly here where the last of the title winning team are due to leave.

Kasper will want to go I suspect as he has previously stated he wants Euro football

Vardy will be a bit part player more and more,  but he will retire here surely?

Marc is looking less frequently ‘at it’

 

Could be wrong, but the signs are there I think

I think you’re right. Vardy, next season will be his last, I expect him to move over to the states for the last couple of years he’s got, maybe play for the club he owns.

Kasper, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him move to a CL club this summer, maybe in Denmark. 
Likewise, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Albrighton move on, I think he’s be a great signing for a newly promoted club.

Big Dan needs to go somewhere he will play every week, another one I could see going to Fulham or Bournemouth.

Posted
2 minutes ago, ParkerPen said:

Kaspers undoubted shot stopping isn't making up for the lack of catching crosses sadly.

I’m not saying he is, I’m saying Nick Pope isn’t the answer if we want to challenge the top six. 

Posted
Just now, Aus Fox said:

I’m not saying he is, I’m saying Nick Pope isn’t the answer if we want to challenge the top six. 

I'm not saying you are wrong either, but I would take Pope 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Players look bored, little effort, no enthusiasm, no win at all costs attitude. I’m not shocked as I’m bored…. If the man in charge can’t change the basics to solve the odd problem, you’d just stop listening and switch off.

 

I’m torn, it’s not like Rodgers has done a bad job on the surface, we’ve done well since he was here. But it’s just so stale and boring. I never want to go to games and I rarely watch us on tv if we are on.

 

It the same stuff over and over again. Oh and his transfers have mostly been a huge waste of money, so why keep throwing money at them in the hope that changes and so the team. 

On the last point, think that's become apparent with how his men are being pushed out in return for the club sticking to our long term plans. 

Posted
6 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Hate saying it but imo you have to start with Rodgers going. 

Absolutely or else there's no point in a rebuild. Everyone bar Ndidi is back and he still can't get a decent tune out of them. It's been 12 months now, there can't be any more excuses. Yet another corner last night. More tippy tappy nonsense without an aim. Buy new players and he'll merely have them doing more of the same thing, to keep him is to merely kick the can down the road. We could be left with all sorts of dross and subsequent problem. Our current players also need de-programming.

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...