Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Alban Lafont

27 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Robert Sanchez - 11.7%

Alex McCarthy - 11.2%

Josa Sa - 10.8%

Fraser Forster - 10.2%

Nick Pope - 9.6%

Alisson - 9.5%

Ederson - 8.8%

Illan Meslier - 8.6%

Martin Dubravka - 8.1%

Aaron Ramsdale - 8.1%

Alban Lafont - 8.0%

Edouard Mendy - 7.8%

Vincente Guaita - 7.4%

Jordan Pickford - 7.1%

Kasper Schmeichel - 6.8%

David Raya - 6.5%

Ben Foster - 6.0%

Hugo Lloris - 6.0%

Emiliano Martinez - 6.0%

Lukasz Fabianski - 4.1%

Tim Krul - 3.9%

David de Gea - 3.3%

Do you by chance happen to know Daniel Iversen's percentage? I'm just not sure a replacement is necessary when we have weaker areas of the team to improve. I'd prefer we used the money to buy Colwill or De Ketelaere. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Do you by chance happen to know Daniel Iversen's percentage? I'm just not sure a replacement is necessary when we have weaker areas of the team to improve. I'd prefer we used the money to buy Colwill or De Ketelaere. 

.. a Goalkeeper is far too important a position to leave to guess work!!!

There is no way we should be looking to use any of our existing keepers  to fulfil the position.

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. a Goalkeeper is far too important a position to leave to guess work!!!

There is no way we should be looking to use any of our existing keepers  to fulfil the position.

There's a season of iverson playing for Preston to analyse, there'd be no guess work with him 

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

There's a season of iverson playing for Preston to analyse, there'd be no guess work with him 

.. I suspect you have seen him play recently!!!

I cannot envisage us replacing Kasper from players already here.

Pope and Henderson were very gettable, we need to take sentiment out of our business and insists on knowing players intentions when coming to the end of their contracts, not wait until the player decides at the last moment what he intends to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Stolarczyk was on loan too albeit north of the border in league 1. If we buy this dude then I expect we’ll sell Iversen and see how it goes with the younger Stolarczyk 

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Stolarczyk was on loan too albeit north of the border in league 1. If we buy this dude then I expect we’ll sell Iversen and see how it goes with the younger Stolarczyk 

We should probably sell Ward. He’s 29 and if he doesn’t get the spot when Kasper goes you have to feel he never will 

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. I suspect you have seen him play recently!!!

I cannot envisage us replacing Kasper from players already here.

Pope and Henderson were very gettable, we need to take sentiment out of our business and insists on knowing players intentions when coming to the end of their contracts, not wait until the player decides at the last moment what he intends to do.

I haven’t watched him at Preston, but would think it would be better to get an impression on the lad over a seasons games rather than how he performed in a preseason game. I’m concerned we’ll rush into another signing paying high wages and knock this lads confidence, he couldn’t have done any better at his loan club 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Unfortunately the stat isn't available for Iversen it seems, after speaking to some Preston fans though:

Absolutely unreal shot stopper - some of the saves he made last season were incredible

Was okay at corners/crossing, had some iffy moments (as we have seen ourselves vs Notts County) but he was getting better at them

Poor distribution when it comes to long kicking (sound familiar) but would be fine with short passing into the defence

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I haven’t watched him at Preston, but would think it would be better to get an impression on the lad over a seasons games rather than how he performed in a preseason game. I’m concerned we’ll rush into another signing paying high wages and knock this lads confidence, he couldn’t have done any better at his loan club 

...he has done well at Preston!!!

Imagine if Kasper went and he was given the task as our number one keeper, he has not played at this level and we are resting our hopes on an untried keeper.

4 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

We should probably sell Ward. He’s 29 and if he doesn’t get the spot when Kasper goes you have to feel he never will 

Appease Iversen by giving him the number two spot? There’s speculation that he’s “demanding” a shot at the premier league. I’m not sure being number two will be enough although his alternative could be more championship football.

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...he has done well at Preston!!!

Imagine if Kasper went and he was given the task as our number one keeper, he has not played at this level and we are resting our hopes on an untried keeper.

A keeper qualities are measurable, I’m sure you know what those qualities are. Instincts, confidence, reactions, decision making, etc the latter comes with experience, Iverson is young and can be trained, if it doesn’t work out we have Ward, we can surely get through the season and give either a chance if we’re looking at reducing the wage bill, I just think we’d be better spending our restricted budget elsewhere IF those that have looked at those qualities judge he and ward can get us through the season. 

23 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Too risky…….we will learn how important Kasper was very very quickly ….sadly!

none of the other keepers we have are Top 6 prem hence we need to buy …..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

If Kasper does go, this bloke is a very good keeper who I’m sure would do a good job for Leicester.

‘Surely destined for bigger moves though I suspect.

I don't think he is quite there yet for a "big team" move

Think he needs a move to someone like us, smash it for a few years then go off to a "big team"

• Like 1