Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Ric's post WF Transfer Recomendations

I'll try to be specific. We all know the Fofana issues ongoing at present. There is information we won't know (unless Bert deems us worthy), from when Fofana recently signed his new deal (which usually always includes 1 more year) up until now with Fofana with the reserves. 

My question is based both seriously and half heartedly on Ric's knowledge of players, new and old.

Are there any players out there in the positions we are vying for that may be being negotiated by the club under the radar? 

Edited by UHDrive
Additional
  • Haha 1

Two days ago he was getting bullied, now he’s back to being the king of transfer recommendations.

The inconsistencies on this forum are ridiculous.

I wonder what @notnow john has to say about this thread, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s headbutted a wall.

• Haha 3

Unless he kicks starts his career with us soon the name of Daka will haunt him. I think Patson is a great guy , tries his hardest and genuinely , unlike some, wants to play for us but the EPL is not Austria and he is finding it tough. 

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

I'll try to be specific. We all know the Fofana issues ongoing at present. There is information we won't know (unless Bert deems us worthy), from when Fofana recently signed his new deal (which usually always includes 1 more year) up until now with Fofana with the reserves. 

My question is based both seriously and half heartedly on Ric's knowledge of players, new and old.

Are there any players out there in the positions we are vying for that may be being negotiated by the club under the radar? 

Hi Ric! :wave:

6 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Unless he kicks starts his career with us soon the name of Daka will haunt him. I think Patson is a great guy , tries his hardest and genuinely , unlike some, wants to play for us but the EPL is not Austria and he is finding it tough. 

lol

how long before we have a ric flair in/out poll? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Two days ago he was getting bullied, now he’s back to being the king of transfer recommendations.

The inconsistencies on this forum are ridiculous.

I wonder what @notnow john has to say about this thread, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s headbutted a wall.

I went for the chip shop glass

• Haha 2

I'm not a fan of the term "feeder club" but is there any reason why we can't take players from them? I'm sure Top knows that from a revenue point of view that the prem is a lot more financially worth it.

They had a winger last season (rw) that I would've liked after watching him a few times but I think he's moved on now.

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I'm not a fan of the term "feeder club" but is there any reason why we can't take players from them? I'm sure Top knows that from a revenue point of view that the prem is a lot more financially worth it.

They had a winger last season (rw) that I would've liked after watching him a few times but I think he's moved on now.

I would say no. After all we are Chelsea’s feeder club.

• Haha 2