Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ayoze Perez

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11658909/Ayoze-Perez-close-sealing-loan-Real-Betis-Leicester-eager-sign-winger.html

Leicester's Ayoze Perez close to sealing loan move to Real Betis with Brendan Rodgers' side looking to bring in a wide forward before the closure of the transfer window

Ayoze Perez is closing in on a loan move to Real Betis as Leicester step up their attempts to bring in a new wide forward.

The Spanish winger is out of contract in the summer and can leave Leicester in this window as the Premier League strugglers look to refresh their squad for the survival battle.

Sportsmail understands the deal is likely to be an initial loan until the end of the season, taking Perez to the end of his contract. He would then be free to sign permanently for Betis – or any other club.

Perez joined Leicester from Newcastle in summer 2019 and his salary is thought to be outside Betis’ current pay structure, meaning the clubs and the 29-year-old may to have to agree on a financial settlement to allow him to make the switch.

If this is true then Tete/Gonzalez is nailed on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I’m not being funny but as shit as he’s been we can’t let him go until we’ve replaced him. We’re in the midst of an injury crisis..

We've been told many times that in order to get new signings in we'll have to ship out some of the duffers, so I'm inclined to agree that's a risk we have to take

18 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Why would we pay him up? If Betis want him they will pay a fee and some of his wages. 

Got a feeling they want him as cover for six months only , so its all about who will pay his wages for those six months. 50/50 would save a million. Is that a loan deal? I have no idea as his contract is nearly up.

He will forever be remembered for not being caught for handball in the lead up to Youri's moment of total genius. And scoring goals against rubbish opponents. And that miss at Chelsea. And getting injured a lot. And jogging back half-heartedly once knocked all too easily off the ball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got to be one of the most frustrating players I've ever watched. 

It's like he had all the right attributes to be a top player but just couldn't utilise them. 

I can't remember be so annoyed at a player since dany nguessen 

• Like 2

The worst signing for us since coming back up. At least with Slimani we got money back through loan fees but this guy has cost the club 30m in transfer fees then 80k pw for 4 years and delivered absolutely nothing. 

He always tried to be fair to him but he was just never the right fit. 

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

He will forever be remembered for not being caught for handball in the lead up to Youri's moment of total genius. And scoring goals against rubbish opponents. And that miss at Chelsea. And getting injured a lot. And jogging back half-heartedly once knocked all too easily off the ball.

And for scoring 4 in the 0-9 against saints

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

He was a beast when he came on against PSV and Man United last season too, he deserves a bit of credit there. 

And when else have we ever had two players score hat tricks in the same game? 

Basically what I’m saying is “goodnight, sweet prince.”