Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Deathlist 2023

57 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Is this some kind of joke?

Who's Dave Courtney and who lives in Camelot Castle?

Think he was one of those "I was banged up with the Krays. Cracking blokes, would do anything for anyone" 

Awful cockney plastic gangster who loved an interview

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Think he was one of those "I was banged up with the Krays. Cracking blokes, would do anything for anyone" 

He wasn’t banged up with the krays he organised the security for Regies funeral after becoming an associate.

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He wasn’t banged up with the krays he organised the security for Regies funeral after becoming an associate.

I was generalising. I mean he was that kind of bloke

Man of honour that would blab to ladbible for a bit of publicity 

Edited by foxfanazer

6 hours ago, boots60 said:

Micky Bates

Leicester City fan & model maker extraordinaire passed away yesterday.

Micky, who only had the use of one arm after a stroke a couple of decades ago made the model of Filbert Street on display at the club & countless others of Leicester City & Nuneaton Borough & was also a leading light on Bentleys Roof forum.

R.I.P. Micky.

Loved the model of Filbert Street. Stood for ages looking at it and all the detail inside the King Power reception years ago. Is it still in there?

• Like 1

On 22/10/2023 at 20:32, foxfanazer said:

After reading up on him, he was proud of his association with the Krays.

Problem is, if you do the maths, he was 9 years old when they went to prison lol

10 minutes ago, Raj said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bill-kenwright-dead-everton-tributes-31267281

Everyon fans will be in mourning  no doubt even though most have been slagging him off last 10 years.

He's been part of the shambles there for past few years, but could tell his heart was committed to the club doing well.  Shame to hear he's gone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I don't think you drown in a hot tub unless you are pretty f**ked up at the time.

RIP Matthew. 

Tmz was saying he had been playing pickelball earlier and may have been cardiac arrest or something. Who knows but a sad end. Canuck as well!