Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Jannik Vestergaard

26 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

Jannick was just the wrong player signed at the wrong time. While I was pissed off he didn’t leave when he had the chance I can’t really blame him for staying here and pocketing astronomical amounts of money. 
I don’t hate the guy for not being suited to our system and not leaving as soon as it was clear. I’m more annoyed with the team that bought him in in the first place. 
JV would probably have to shag my wife and burn down my house before he reached the level of hatred I have for Dennis Wise. 

Surely he'd have to get there before Maxi Gradel.

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That's not surprise it's "wtf is this guy on about."

Fofana was immensely immature and acted like a bit of a tool. He deserves a bit of scorn. 

Dennis Wise is little **** who violently assaulted a colleague and then tried to sue his already financially struggling employer for wrongful dismissal. 

That’s a fair enough statement. ‘Second most hated’ for me then.

11 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

That’s a fair enough statement. ‘Second most hated’ for me then.

The guy has just been ruled out for the better part of ANOTHER season! We should be throwing ourselves at his feet in eternal gratitude. He done us a MASSIVE favour! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scotch said:

The guy has just been ruled out for the better part of ANOTHER season! We should be throwing ourselves at his feet in eternal gratitude. He done us a MASSIVE favour! 

Still dosent shy away from the fact of how he treated the club after they stood by him. Purely coincidental that he got another bad injury. Or maybe a bit of karma…

Don’t get me wrong this has been such a poor signing by the club, but to label him anywhere near the likes of Dennis Wise is way over the top in my opinion. 

We knew his skill set, strengths and weaknesses and went ahead with the deal, and offered him a lucrative contract, then pretty much straight away decided he wasn’t for us. 

I am not sure what makes Vesty public enemy number 1, he has a young family and given tjhe upheaval of moving to Leicester, he is probably and quite rightly taking his time to make the right choice that ensures his wife and kids are settled and happy, and yes regardless of his weekly wage, these things do matter. 

Even in my job I would always make the decision on what was best for them as a complete package, finances obviously play a big part but no way would I uproot my family to somewhere they wouldn’t be happy or want to be no matter how much money was on offer. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Still dosent shy away from the fact of how he treated the club after they stood by him. Purely coincidental that he got another bad injury. Or maybe a bit of karma…

So by that, you must have Mahrez in your list of most hated because regardless of the fact he was one of the most technically gifted players we've ever had and helped deliver a league win, that's just coincidental and he still forced a move, skipped training and hung around in airports whilst his agent tried to engineer moves away...