Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

35 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Villa linked with Henrique, Bournemouth bidding for Zaniola & we are gonna be stuck with Marc the Shark Albrighton on the wing when Maddison inevitably gets another knock on his hip 

I don’t think it’s very good business to pay 30 million for Zaniolo when Marc Albrighton will give you just as many goal contributions (in fewer minutes) for free. 

Zaniolo is bad at everything except dribbling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

How do you know we're no closer to signing players? Has somebody senior at the club told you that?

This isn't a good transfer window by the club, we have 5 days until the window closes and have only signed a left back.

We should have identified all our targets and strengthened the squad in the first week of January then we could have had beaten Forest, Fulham and Brighton with a stronger team instead of the injury ravaged squad that we currently have. 

I stand by what I said, this windows has been farcical leaving everything to the last minute.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, trooky said:

This isn't a good transfer window by the club, we have 5 days until the window closes and have only signed a left back.

We should have identified all our targets and strengthened the squad in the first week of January then we could have had beaten Forest, Fulham and Brighton with a stronger team instead of the injury ravaged squad that we currently have. 

I stand by what I said, this windows has been farcical leaving everything to the last minute.

What makes you think we didn’t?

And as for completing the deals in the first week, what makes you think we didn’t try to? It’s not all about what we want & what we want to do. There’s the target, his agent & the club that holds his registration.

Unless, like the Ndidi deal, all elements are agreed before the window opens, deals take time & are not within our club’s control.

But you knew all that, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

What makes you think we didn’t?

And as for completing the deals in the first week, what makes you think we didn’t try to? It’s not all about what we want & what we want to do. There’s the target, his agent & the club that holds his registration.

Unless, like the Ndidi deal, all elements are agreed before the window opens, deals take time & are not within our club’s control.

But you knew all that, right?

I'm less sympathetic when this happens so often with us though. There's a common denominator in all of this and he stinks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Everton will be straight in with a £40m bid after selling Gordon!lol

Ah dam it! I forgot to add the 20m part. Leeds are willing to listen to offers of 20m.

On a completely unrelated note, I genuinely don't think Gordon will help Newcastle to where they want to be, so here's the start to high fees, high salaries and the slow destruction of Newcastle!

• Like 2

On 26/01/2023 at 18:25, trooky said:

Agree. Its like they dont want to save themselves.

:brendan:

On 26/01/2023 at 18:25, trooky said:

Yes it’s that easy, we want a player, make an offer, club agree, player agree, no other club makes a bid and that’s it.

Not sure what Rudkin gets paid for it’s a piece of piss this job.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Yes it’s that easy, we want a player, make an offer, club agree, player agree, no other club makes a bid and that’s it.

Not sure what Rudkin gets paid for it’s a piece of piss this job.

Well it seems to work for most of the the other teams , but we have to wait till the clock ticks midnight, or 14 seconds to late 🥴

On 26/01/2023 at 08:59, The_77 said:

I don’t think it’s very good business to pay 30 million for Zaniolo when Marc Albrighton will give you just as many goal contributions (in fewer minutes) for free. 

Zaniolo is bad at everything except dribbling. 

Disagree. He’s also good at being injured 😂

• Haha 1

Honestly if we get him as well as Tete I'd be very happy. He can play on the wing on both sides so would be cover that we desperately need and means we don't have to start Barnes every game. Got a decent delivery on him as well so would offer something different in attack. Leeds fans seem to really like him as well which is always a good sign.

• Like 1