Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, smudger63 said:

So would I, but Frank isn't going to leave Brentford to come here at the moment, in our position.  Having said that, I would still be asking him the question on the off chance he might say yes.

No he isn't but we should be looking to firefight now and try to recruit permanently in the summer anyway unless a top class option is available now. 

I'd be more incline to take Potter if we'd already survived but people seriously want to him to leave Chelsea after a disastrous six months and immediately come here to fight relegation? 

• Like 1

Just now, Lcfc82 said:

Potter is no different to Rodgers in terms of style of football. Brighton are better without him.

He got Brighton into the position they are. Di Zerbi has continued that but Potter built them up.

• Like 2

Potter just seems to be a more amiable Brendan, feel like we'd end up in a similar situation.

Surely Potter leaves it a while before getting back on the horse to allow a bit of distance behind the Chelsea debacle and he can remind people about how ok he was at Brighton.

2 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I'd trust Potter with the rebuild too.

I’d be way more confident of coming back up with him at the helm 

we have players who can play his way - we just need a coach who can get a turn out of the them

were brighton ever really struggling last ten games of a season to avoid the drop under his management ? 

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He got Brighton into the position they are. Di Zerbi has continued that but Potter built them up.

Not for me, his Brighton team played some dire football. Only decent spell he had with them was at the start of this season. Before that barely scored any goals.

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Hmmmm - but what if he is actually shit?

What if anyone is sh**?

One job for a few months doesn't define the good work he's done at Brighton (who absolutely schooled us) and Ostersunds

Worst case it puts something in place for us to come back up 

• Like 1