Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Knowing some of the history of Leicester City Football Club helps you appreciate the sense of community, spirit and family for which the Foxes are renowned for.

Formed in 1884, Leicester City became Premier League champions in 2016. This remarkable achievement qualified them for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the Club’s history, and the Foxes went on to reach the quarter finals of the competition. The Club continues to build on that success, and celebrated lifting the prestigious FA Cup in May 2021.

Under the stewardship of King Power and the Club’s CEO Susan Whelan, Leicester City Football Club is deeply committed to the local community and its supporters and continually strives to ensure that every point of engagement with fans is truly world class including the experience on matchdays. Meanwhile, investment in the Club continues, with the 2021 opening of a new state-of-the-art Training Ground in north Leicestershire.

It’s an open invitation to lie on your application, all bets are off. 

In my role as chief PA to the Queen I once punched a wild bear in the tits seventeen times to protect Her Majesty, all while coordinating the catering for the next day’s heads of state lunch. Then, while PA to the Head of Space, I won Best PA in the Universe, and the award was presented by the ghost of Des Lynham. “Oh Des, it looks like you’ve fallen into a mountain of Angus Deaton’s cocaine,” I said dryly. We all laughed. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Knowing some of the history of Leicester City Football Club helps you appreciate the sense of community, spirit and family for which the Foxes are renowned for.

Formed in 1884, Leicester City became Premier League champions in 2016. This remarkable achievement qualified them for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the Club’s history, and the Foxes went on to reach the quarter finals of the competition. The Club continues to build on that success, and celebrated lifting the prestigious FA Cup in May 2021.

Under the stewardship of King Power and the Club’s CEO Susan Whelan, Leicester City Football Club is deeply committed to the local community and its supporters and continually strives to ensure that every point of engagement with fans is truly world class including the experience on matchdays. Meanwhile, investment in the Club continues, with the 2021 opening of a new state-of-the-art Training Ground in north Leicestershire.

The statement is absolute horsesh*t but they are hardly going to say it's been a sh*t show for a few years either.

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not to bring the mood down but why on earth did he look so downbeat and miserable?! 

Camera panned to Top celebrating after some of the goals and then at the end of the match. Then you see Rudkin just behind him looking so gormless. 

What's his problem? 

Always does. Weird cvnt

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not to bring the mood down but why on earth did he look so downbeat and miserable?! 

Camera panned to Top celebrating after some of the goals and then at the end of the match. Then you see Rudkin just behind him looking so gormless. 

What's his problem? 

He was just as miserable looking on Saturday during and after the West Brom game. Maybe it was because Big Nige was there with Sky on both occasions. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

What's his problem? 

You could see him trying to shuffle out of the camera. I think he's feeling the heat a little. Let's keep it up.

Also "Employees also benefit from up to 33 days’ annual leave including bank holidays."

"Up to" 33...minus the bank holidays? So "up to" 25?.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

What's his problem? 

He put the life savings on us going down last season and then went double of quits in January on us staying down. It’s going to be a thought summer in the Rudkin household.

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

What's his problem? 

Never mind looking gormless it was the fact he looked so pissed  off each time we scored and then at the end when Top and the rest of the supporters were rightly buzzing and celebrating with the players after such a brilliant result and performance , Rudkin is just stood there looking like he is about to cry, every time I saw him, I kept going mad about it. something  definitely not right, maybe the rumour that he is gone in the summer is true. 

• Like 3

On 19/04/2024 at 08:55, Daggers said:

It’s an open invitation to lie on your application, all bets are off. 

In my role as chief PA to the Queen I once punched a wild bear in the tits seventeen times to protect Her Majesty, all while coordinating the catering for the next day’s heads of state lunch. Then, while PA to the Head of Space, I won Best PA in the Universe, and the award was presented by the ghost of Des Lynham. “Oh Des, it looks like you’ve fallen into a mountain of Angus Deaton’s cocaine,” I said dryly. We all laughed. 

Brilliant 👏 🤣

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

What's his problem? 

I'm not sat miles away from him at games and always have a look over to watch him and Top after we score. He never ever celebrates a goal, hardly got up when Barnes scored against West Ham in the final game of last season. Always looks thoroughly miserable. He took one glance over at the Loyalty Tax banner yesterday and then never moved his head after. Top on the other hand is always animated and chatting to fans in front of him, gives everyone time. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

I'm not sat miles away from him at games and always have a look over to watch him and Top after we score. He never ever celebrates a goal, hardly got up when Barnes scored against West Ham in the final game of last season. Always looks thoroughly miserable. He took one glance over at the Loyalty Tax banner yesterday and then never moved his head after. Top on the other hand is always animated and chatting to fans in front of him, gives everyone time. 

Top was going bonkers when we scored yesterday. It was lovely to see actually.

Rudders on the other hand looked like someone had just taken a dump in his hand.

It’s bizarre really and my first thought (again) was all Rudkin is bothered about is Rudkin

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

Yeah that's what the cameras show too - Top always celebrating with fans and I'm not going to fault him for that. I just cannot fathom what's going on in Rudkin's mind.

I did hear a rumour the other week saying he's on his way out in summer. Perhaps he now knows it too... 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Miserable looking ****er

Actually, the look of someone who knows and has probably been told that they've ****ed up. 

Oh come on, don't be so harsh. I'm sure I saw him clapping for a couple of seconds after Vard's goal.

TBF (if I have to be) when I worked in football it is so hard to celebrate or clap authentically if it's not your club. Cringe almost. Like when England score, you can't cheer as if it is LCFC, but worse as it's work!  I was close to Donny and Brentford but still didn't feel right trying to cheer as others forced the YAY! You're also at work and it is only a job.

Him and Susan do look very dour faced though at times.