Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

I struggle to believe that whelan would have got the budget so massively wrong. She would work with assumptions given to her by the footballing side of the operation

however, it could well be that given the options, the footballing side decided to breach the rules on the basis that the sanction would be a fine

if whelan can show that she did her job and it was the footballing side that let the club down ( not just the relegation) then maybe she will survive. After all, she is a king power person and had vichai’s total trust.   I’m not convinced that rudkin would go as I can’t see him getting an equivalent gig elsewhere.  maybe someone comes in as sporting director above him.  

The guy is an absolute tool, sour faced ****. Probably only smiles when he gets his payslip each month with how much we are paying the clown. Top’s loyalty to his inner circle is his big weakness unfortunately, Rudkin beyond lucky to be drawing a wage from us still. Hopefully that will resolve itself soon. 

On 23/04/2024 at 22:54, StanSP said:

Not to bring the mood down but why on earth did he look so downbeat and miserable?! 

Camera panned to Top celebrating after some of the goals and then at the end of the match. Then you see Rudkin just behind him looking so gormless. 

What's his problem? 

Probably got the players on a ridiculous promotion bonus that will see us go into administration. 

On 21/01/2024 at 07:54, Happy Fox said:

Rudkin had no involvement in the hiring of Enzo, so that is likely to create some tension if things between them become heated due to transfers.

Honestly I think it’s going to require a change in ownership for him to get the boot.

Would love to know how this all works behind the scenes. Rudkin backs BR last season, gets us relegated, falls out with Whelan (according to Percy), doesn't pick the new manager (above) but stays on as DoF, now rumours of him going and is stony faced as we take big step to promotion. 

Most importantly, who picked Enzo? Whelan using external recruiters? 

Edited by Poznan34

21 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I struggle to believe that whelan would have got the budget so massively wrong. She would work with assumptions given to her by the footballing side of the operation

however, it could well be that given the options, the footballing side decided to breach the rules on the basis that the sanction would be a fine

if whelan can show that she did her job and it was the footballing side that let the club down ( not just the relegation) then maybe she will survive. After all, she is a king power person and had vichai’s total trust.   I’m not convinced that rudkin would go as I can’t see him getting an equivalent gig elsewhere.  maybe someone comes in as sporting director above him.  

Doesnt it work the other way round that the CEO has to "let" the football side breach the rules?

Top needs to move Rudkin on give him the Leuven job full time bring in a hungry hard working knowledgeable footballing brain Director of football to replace the non footballing brain Rudkin, as for Susan Whelan as some have said before it’s not likely she has got the numbers wrong at all as she only going by what Rudders has supplied to her a bit of Chef Book keeping maybe JR? 

If also true bringing in Walkers to be the main Stadium sponsor as been reported  could be a great deal for FFP maybe Top could Top up Walkers bid to add a few more £m to help out with said FFP, then look for a new shirt sponsor for next season to bring in a few more quid but most important thing is for Top to do is get Rudkin out of this club it seems he has far too much billy big balls about him around the club time to move the miserable git off !

22 hours ago, st albans fox said:

A CEO and FD would have to sign off. They can't be unaccountable in this. 

An over promoted academy coach surely doesn't have final say on hundreds of millions. And if Whelan simply signs off his deals without checking, more fool her.

The club adminstration is riddled with incompetence, pettiness, unprofessionalism and subservience, inside out

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

A CEO and FD would have to sign off. They can't be unaccountable in this. 

An over promoted academy coach surely doesn't have final say on hundreds of millions. And if Whelan simply signs off his deals without checking, more fool her.

The club adminstration is riddled with incompetence, pettiness, unprofessionalism and subservience, inside out

she would provide budgets to be worked within 

As part of that she would ask the footballing side to identify sales and to provide amortised values of those sales.  if the football side commit to making x amount of amortised sales which don’t then come to fruition then how is that the CEO’s fault. Ordinary she would be responsible for the failure of those below her but in this case, the failure is of the DOF who is on the same level as her. We have been told that the football side is run without interference from the commercial.  Whelan does not get involved on the footballing side unless we need to get a deal done which our DOF is incapable of seeing through!

at some point it becomes obvious that we’ll breach psr and then it becomes a decision for the chairman as to whether we do this with our eyes open and take the punishment when it comes.  

You can be certain Susan isn't going anywhere unless she chooses too.

She is the Brains behind the while King power group.I

She's a very experienced and highly taught of CEO.S

I'd say she was told it would be no problem to move out the dead wood which has proved impossible due to the incompetence of others.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Look how happy he was here? He absolutely hates life now. He’d probably be relieved to get fired, the amount of imposter syndrome he must feel would take its toll on anyone 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Can only hope this is true, given it’s a bit of a piss take account it’s sometimes hard to take it serious but there are times when bits have turned out to be correct, got to hope and pray this is one of those times 

It’s a complete parody account