Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I will not have a bad word said about Our Keith.

Remember above where I said I always enjoy your balanced posts Ric?

Either this isn't one of them or I may have lied! lol

Edited by ElusiveEd

We had a totally avoidable relegation and a totally avoidable breach of financial rules and nobody significant left their roles behind the scenes.

Nothing will change.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Who's been editing Jon's wiki page lol 

On deadline day 2023, yet another transfer issue occurred at Leicester under Rudkin’s watchful eye, as multiple transfer deals for out-of-favour striker Patson Daka fell through, reportedly due to Rudkin’s own mismanagement. The blunder left the club bereft of funds, and the player in a squad where he was fourth-choice striker.

besides the very obvious reasons why top won’t fire rudkin, doing so would be the club admitting we have failed… which while we are fighting it legally we would not want to do. even if this is the final straw rudkin won’t be fired until we are found guilty and have had no success with appeals 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

besides the very obvious reasons why top won’t fire rudkin, doing so would be the club admitting we have failed… which while we are fighting it legally we would not want to do. even if this is the final straw rudkin won’t be fired until we are found guilty and have had no success with appeals 

That's fine....relocate him to the Horse Racing HQ or Leuven (or wherever else Top wants him), but we should try to bring in a new DofF as soon as practically possible.

Edited by JimmyC74

1 minute ago, JimmyC74 said:

That's fine....relocate him to the Horse Racing HQ or Leuven (or wherever else Top wants him), but we should try to bring in a new DofF as soon as practically possible.

Flippant I know but, seriously if we take zero action to address the obvious issues within management of the club then I don't think they are acknowledging the seriousness of the issue.  

He never even trained to be a director of football. He was academy coach and then director but it’s a whole new ball game being an actual director of football at professional level. Been out of his depth for years but we’ve no hope of it changing 

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

He never even trained to be a director of football. He was academy coach and then director but it’s a whole new ball game being an actual director of football at professional level. Been out of his depth for years but we’ve no hope of it changing 

Yea I’ve always thought it add that our DoF was the academy coach when we were crap 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Yea I’ve always thought it add that our DoF was the academy coach when we were crap 

I hadn't considered till now, all he's doing is just taking us to a level where he feels comfortable :D 

Working for a struggling championship side is his bread and butter

• Haha 1

Outside of Thailand and those Tiger countries I don’t feel the club did nearly enough during those peak years to promote our club to the max! Why no penetration of the North American market? The US loves a good under dog story! LCFC should have been everywhere like the other clubs are doing now. At grass roots there are club sponsored academies in all the regional comp leagues. There is no exposure at any televised events like the NBC sports. The club should be playing friendlies against MLS teams. This helps to sell more merch and bring in more commercial revenue. I just don’t see enough work being done and it’s annoying. Flippin Everton have more exposure here in the US and what the hell have they achieved of worth in the past few decades lol? Grrrr…. 😡

• Thanks 1

Just now, HarryDee8 said:

This what happens when you don't strengthen in January. Old players should have been sold/loaned, news one in. 

You would have thought they had learned from the past but nope 

1 hour ago, chapero82 said:

You would have thought they had learned from the past but nope 

The one thing the leadership structure does that is world class and that is not learning from its mistakes.

On 24/03/2024 at 11:19, SemperEadem said:

His wife was posting on her social media the letter from Ainsworth and a load of daft hashtags.

Is his wife part of the club's staff to some capacity?

29 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

The odd banner isn’t doing the trick, we need to organise for a match and have 10-20+ Rudkin out banners all at once. 

Rudkin doesn’t go unless Top sells the club it is fact. We are more Man U than Brighton these days 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Rudkin doesn’t go unless Top sells the club it is fact. We are more Man U than Brighton these days 

Top doesn't sell the club unless someone wants to buy it. Quite honestly Leicester City is not something non fans would want to buy. 

• Like 1