Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yeah that's what the cameras show too - Top always celebrating with fans and I'm not going to fault him for that. I just cannot fathom what's going on in Rudkin's mind.

I did hear a rumour the other week saying he's on his way out in summer. Perhaps he now knows it too... 

homer-brain.gif

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yeah that's what the cameras show too - Top always celebrating with fans and I'm not going to fault him for that. I just cannot fathom what's going on in Rudkin's mind.

I did hear a rumour the other week saying he's on his way out in summer. Perhaps he now knows it too... 

It is certainly Rudkins style.  After the Birmingham game Top came around and gave autographs to everyone with the players (my son loved this from Top by the way). Rudkin was there and just stood in the middle of the parking area looking pissed off that he had to wait for Top. 

Don't know if this guy gets any enjoyment out of life.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Top was going bonkers when we scored yesterday. It was lovely to see actually.

Rudders on the other hand looked like someone had just taken a dump in his hand.

It’s bizarre really and my first thought (again) was all Rudkin is bothered about is Rudkin

I actually noticed this too. Very weird.

Even if he’s literally only bothered about himself - Success on the pitch is a massive aspect of how he’s perceived so you’d think that would be priority #1.

• Like 4

He’s like someone that has been promoted way past his abilities.

His demeanour is his attempt at a facsimile of someone in the position. It’s his best impression of a DOF.

He’s now proven he’s terrible with all facsimiles 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

His demeanour is his attempt at a facsimile of someone in the position. It’s his best impression of a DOF.

He’s not ‘like’ someone - he actually is that person, he has been over promoted. 

The latest financial figures show how much JR has f***ed up. There's no running away from it anymore. Even Susan tried to BS her way out of it with pathetic excuses.

No wonder either of them aren't smiling, the writing is surely on the wall for both of them.

Top now needs to do the right thing and put them both out of their misery. Their sourpuss faces, even when we win 5-0 at home, is a rainy cloud on anyone's sunny day.

Get. Them. Gone.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

I have come to the conclusion that Rudkin is actually a massive Forest fan and that’s why he is doing his best to destroy our club and looks pissed off when we score. 

Three extremely poor seasons - three P45s not given - which we simply cannot accept.  

We warned the owner that the Director Of Football is a Forest fan before the relegation but they didn’t change him. Our patience has been tested multiple times. 

LCFC will now consider its options.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 2

Look what the new minority owner Ratcliffe is doing at Man U, trying to sort out their mess by getting rid of useless staff and bringing in men who have been a success in other clubs. 

He getting the CEO from Newcastle and hired the guy who was said have grown Man city in what it is plus getting technical performance related staff from other clubs.

While we have to rely on Rudkin, Susan and Top......no wonder Enzo is disappointed in the behind  the scene structure of this club

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

Perhaps his contract is up at the end of the season too and like Praet and certain others, he can see it not being renewed? 😁.

Alternatively he's probably got something in his contract to make it difficult for him to be sacked without huge compensation that the club can't afford. 

2 hours ago, Bezzanator89 said:

The latest financial figures show how much JR has f***ed up. There's no running away from it anymore. Even Susan tried to BS her way out of it with pathetic excuses.

No wonder either of them aren't smiling, the writing is surely on the wall for both of them.

Top now needs to do the right thing and put them both out of their misery. Their sourpuss faces, even when we win 5-0 at home, is a rainy cloud on anyone's sunny day.

Get. Them. Gone.

If the FFP nightmare comes to fruition, along with the relegation, surely there can be no hiding place anymore? If Top takes no action whatsoever, he will also look inept, disinterested, indecisive, weak and, quite frankly, way out of his depth!

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

where did that rumour come from?

In other industries if you negotiated the purchase of assets for £100s of millions and they left the business for nothing - you’d absolutely be sacked.

Top has no business acumen, initiative, nous, instincts or whatever. Whilst he’s in charge and he doesn’t get competent directors in he’s useless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Top was going bonkers when we scored yesterday. It was lovely to see actually.

Rudders on the other hand looked like someone had just taken a dump in his hand.

It’s bizarre really and my first thought (again) was all Rudkin is bothered about is Rudkin

Top (and his late father) have always been like that. It was pure madness for fans to suggest that his heart wasn't in it anymore during our tough run.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Perhaps his contract is up at the end of the season too and like Praet and certain others, he can see it not being renewed? 😁.

Alternatively he's probably got something in his contract to make it difficult for him to be sacked without huge compensation that the club can't afford. 

Let’s hope so!!!