Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

14 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

You can be certain Susan isn't going anywhere unless she chooses too.

She is the Brains behind the while King power group.I

She's a very experienced and highly taught of CEO.S

I'd say she was told it would be no problem to move out the dead wood which has proved impossible due to the incompetence of others.

Brains behind the the whole King Power Group? She’s nothing to do with them, the only association is top and LCFC.

4 minutes ago, Foxoffice said:

Brains behind the the whole King Power Group? She’s nothing to do with them, the only association is top and LCFC.

She was the ceo of king power before she came to leicester

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I’m not sure whelan is the major problem. 

She would be heeding the advice of our football 'experts' with player related decisions and financial experts for our ££££s

Desperately need Top to cut ties this summer. When you look back on some of the cock ups he has made, he should have been moved on a long time ago. 

I thought the ‘internal’ investigation would have been the end (until it was announced he was driving the investigation).

Love what Top has done for the club, but if it means keeping Rudkin by his side, time to pass on the club and get another DOF and structure in place to move us forward. Would still have Top as a shareholder though if he wanted to stay involved

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxoffice said:

She was CEO of KP until they purchased LCFC … she’s very much part of the KP family

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Desperately need Top to cut ties this summer. When you look back on some of the cock ups he has made, he should have been moved on a long time ago. 

I thought the ‘internal’ investigation would have been the end (until it was announced he was driving the investigation).

Love what Top has done for the club, but if it means keeping Rudkin by his side, time to pass on the club and get another DOF and structure in place to move us forward. Would still have Top as a shareholder though if he wanted to stay involved

Suggest you put in a bid for the club then, I'm sure Top  will listen to any reasonable offer to give up his controlling share.😚

34 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Generous of you lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxoffice said:

That is incorrect she had been with the KPG long before they moved into football ( brains behind the group is a bit of exaggeration)

2 hours ago, ronnup said:

You can't overspend like that by accident . It was a tactical gamble based on finishing top 4.

Exactly, a gamble that almost paid off. 

I suppose the biggest mistake was spending £40 million on Soumare and Daka when we finished 5th for a 2nd time.

In hindsight we should have sold a star that summer like our previous model when Rodgers failed to deliver the champions league football that we needed to sustain the first team budget.

Edited by trooky

As the CEO she should be able to hire and fire. I.e. when someone/something doesn´t work she has to take action. And she must be f..... blind if she cannot see that the financial results are a disaster and that the responsibility for this rests with - yes you guessed it - Rudkin. Just get it done!

2 hours ago, Foxoffice said:

Sorry to disagree but you're wrong.

She has been with Vichai since he started the Company.

Who do you think Top works for only King Power.

His Mother is the top dog now whether we like it or not.

Our best hope is that Top buys us as some sort of share transfer.

Then he can run it as he likes.

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

In the podcast Pearson was on, was interesting to hear him speak so very warmly of Susan Whelan. No mention for anyone else.

Well known Rudkin and Pearson don’t see eye to eye and Top wasn’t running the show back when Pearson was here 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How would that be Pearson’s decision? 

He was in charge of the football side of things, But he chose to only look after the dev squad and first team squads.

I'm sure if he wanted him gone he would have been removed.

So I guess Rudkin has him to thank for his job.