Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

3 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

If I was in Tops position I’d be going all out to get someone like Richard Hughes from Pompey.

You mean Richard Hughes who works for Bournemouth who’s joining Liverpool in the summer? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

You mean Richard Hughes who works for Bournemouth who’s joining Liverpool in the summer? 

No he means the Richard Hughes sporting director who's turned things round at Pompey. Same name different guy.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, iancognito said:

No he means the Richard Hughes sporting director who's turned things round at Pompey. Same name different guy.

13 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

No - the one that works at Pompey, which is why I said Pompey. 

My bad. Was think with Hughes being an ex Pompey player - mad similar roles, same name and involvement with the same club! 

On 07/04/2024 at 11:26, CosbehFox said:

Aye but both Richard Hughes done the same job. Steve Walsh centre back was never gonna be scouting head lol

But he liked taking heads off of shoulders.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Well I for one am shocked.

Ludicrous considering early on he was already frozen out. What on earth are we playing at? He's no future here.

Edited by Tuna

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Ludicrous considering early on he was already frozen out. What on earth are we playing at? He's no future here.

And we could actually get a fee for him 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Surely one of the easier ones to shift. Not on high wages (or is he…), young and decent. 

Pure profit too. There rumour was we rejected £4m from Palace for him, which was 75% of the fee we paid to his Danish superior who's 3 years younger than him. It's madness but I'm not surprised.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1