Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Remember "Respect is a big thing in Thailand? So is losing face.

The lack of accountability comes from all angles but Top can't admit he's made a mistake so none of his acolytes do either.

• Like 4

At any organisation you can be there, for just too long, set in your ways, become complacent, think you know best, it feels this way with Rudders and Whelan. I think its time we had fresh ideas and at pace minds to take us forward, we are currently taking 10 steps forward, 12 steps back it's why we were relegated, and have a soft feel about us, it's just ticking over but not that well, I hope Top wakes up and gets a grip on this, if he doesn't have the will to do so, he is as much to blame for owning it all and allowing it to continue, scary times ahead if different people, approaches and methods are not adopted.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Which is my biggest concern. All well and good saying they remain committed to the cause of LCFC. When your revenues take such a hit though and remain deflated, then it's simply a game of cash flow which means you have to cut costs. 

That's my concern also.  Especially as it will be done for appearance sake rather than any meaningful benefit to the club's finances.  You could get rid of the £80k per week wages of one average overpaid player and have the same net impact as culling 100 staff earning £40k per year.

p.s. Rudkin Out!!

Edited by Death by Football
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

He aint going nowhere

Absolutely criminal if true, I cannot believe given the gross incompetence of the last 2/3 seasons the only change was Rodgers. I remember feeling like we were absolutely stuck with Brendan and it felt so frustrating to see someone systematically destroying what had been built and we were powerless to stop it, it feels the same with Rudkin, I can only hope and pray that the crowd at each and every game show the feelings of the fanbase and chant for his removal at every given opportunity. 

4 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

It does beg the question as to whether there will be mass redundancies and cost cutting across the non football side of the club, following the recent financial results.  

If I recall correctly despite relegation there were no job cuts, whilst this will likely be a drop in the ocean, I can see it being done to try and control non football costs. 

if this does happen then surely Whelan and Rudkin cannot survive in those circumstances. 

Seagrave will be like a ghost town. 

7 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

If this is a banner, take it off here. Club watches this site, don't give them the chance to beef up their searches.

I believe it’s called an honesty flag these days… but maybe to honest for the club.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

He did not look one bit pleased next to Top today. No smiling, very little applauding after the match - and Whelan didn´t move an eyelid. Maybe they can feel the heat rising? 

Nah always had a resting bitch face.

I highly doubt there was any heat up around them, likely a lot of back smacking after a win.

5 minutes ago, TheStig said:

He did not look one bit pleased next to Top today. No smiling, very little applauding after the match - and Whelan didn´t move an eyelid. Maybe they can feel the heat rising? 

He shouldn't even be in the club, let alone looking like a grump

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Nah always had a resting bitch face.

I highly doubt there was any heat up around them, likely a lot of back smacking after a win.

This week couldn’t have gone any better from a PR point of view for them

11 minutes ago, TheStig said:

He never smiles, he always looks as miserable as sin.