Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Time out ….Thanks to Foxes talk..

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

@fuchsntfall the best to you and your family. Make sure you stick around here to post some weird, meandering, completely off-topic steams of consciousness that you don't even understand, never mind us. And give me travel tips!

I understand..my completely off-topic steams of consciousness just like looking at the murky depths of Groby pool..:P

It’s catching the pike Therein,that one then understand..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I want to again thank ALL Foxestalk members…

Even taking my posts when I criticise across the forum..The balance from OTT droning & critic to well balanced debate,every single one of you are stars. Those that stand quer occasionally, those that just ride the week..I have and never will take anything personally,or put anything on any individual, all is fair in, love,post loath,incompetence,competence,life like football/sport ,it mirrors the various cross thoughts & opinions that follow our paths..

knee-jerk,to temporary idiot phase of our best mates or ourselves,create the banter..

These past 8 months, except for ca 3 split weeks,I have been bed ridden,last 2 months at home with special bed in living room..Its an horrible exsistance,not being mobile or little movement. My fight with terminal cancer has been slightly successfull,my fight with other

satellite but critical problems, just taking that while longer to put on a balanced basis.

It is what it is..Life and opinions run their way even across & over the air,and sea waves.

My Family like others have to to take their ups and downs…My Wife is bond that holds me together, and the example no other following generation could hope to follow.

My kids always ask how she did  & does it….I just say I travelled the world to pick the right one, the fact you are here proves I was right…She wears the trousers,so long as I can go through the pockets and decide..:rolleyes:

I just again want to thank FT for just being there, it’s a big outlet for me & yes carry on being

contraire,agreeable,debatable, funky, weird ,none are any worse than I am.

BUT boy I have needed you and I thank the day FT and members were created….

A pastime that is now ,taken up a major part of that hobby of sport.

I follow through TV, or books the travels & life‘s paths of others..But FT is actual live exchange on various topics..:yesyes:   so please keep it up so we can virtually share a :cheers: or :crylaugh:together over agreeances and differences..

We've clashed in the past but you're a sound guy who adds something different to the forum.

Keep fighting your health battles and keep posting.

• Like 1

Always thought you seemed like a lovely person. To go what you are going through and still dedicate mental energy to come here and make such regular contributions takes a lot of strength.

I hope you can keep fighting as long as you are able to, just so you can see the stars at night or feel the grass between your toes.

Sending lots of love

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Nalis said:

We've clashed in the past but you're a sound guy who adds something different to the forum.

Keep fighting your health battles and keep posting.

Boring if everybody agrees..We have had our moments both sides of any discussion.I know I look out for various members…also just to post reaction with thumbs up…clashes are also balanced out,but one likes that heavy banter sometimes…lol

• Like 1

Keep being yourself, it's the best thing and what makes you, us, everyone unique.

Beet of luck on your battles but know i am hoping you stick around for a long time!

Tell your missus we appreciate her putting up with you all these years lol

Even taking my posts when I criticise across the forum..The balance from OTT droning & critic to well balanced debate,every single one of you are stars. Those that stand quer occasionally, those that just ride the week..I have and never will take anything personally,or put anything on any individual, all is fair in, love,post loath,incompetence,competence,life like football/sport ,it mirrors the various cross thoughts & opinions that follow our paths..

knee-jerk,to temporary idiot phase of our best mates or ourselves,create the banter..

These past 8 months, except for ca 3 split weeks,I have been bed ridden,last 2 months at home with special bed in living room..Its an horrible exsistance,not being mobile or little movement. My fight with terminal cancer has been slightly successfull,my fight with other

satellite but critical problems, just taking that while longer to put on a balanced basis.

It is what it is..Life and opinions run their way even across & over the air,and sea waves.

My Family like others have to to take their ups and downs…My Wife is bond that holds me together, and the example no other following generation could hope to follow.

My kids always ask how she did  & does it….I just say I travelled the world to pick the right one, the fact you are here proves I was right…She wears the trousers,so long as I can go through the pockets and decide..:rolleyes:

I just again want to thank FT for just being there, it’s a big outlet for me & yes carry on being

I follow through TV, or books the travels & life‘s paths of others..But FT is actual live exchange on various topics..:yesyes:   so please keep it up so we can virtually share a :cheers: or :crylaugh:together over agreeances and differences..

We’ve had a few sparring sessions and I’ve given you stick before but you’ve never taken anything personally and I can always tell that you’d be a great guy to meet in person one day. 

I appreciate your attitude about life and am inspired by your fight. A lot of us feared the worse when you posted your first major health update— your perseverance is remarkable. 

We all want you around for as long as you want to be here!!

• Like 4

Sorry to hear of your struggles, and you are always the charming contrarian, but do keep posting and I reckon we will be pushing for CL next season. :thumbup:

That’s a lovely post Fuchsy. I enjoy your posts even when I’m not absolutely certain what you’re saying :)

You have certainly left your indelible mark on this forum in a good way :thumbup:

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

All the best brother @fuchsntf  Sending love <3 

I always feel with Foxestalk that so much time has passed, but I genuinely at times interact with more people on here than I would do in my normal day. I was just a kid when I signed up, now I've got a young family and I'm married. Yeah we all disagree at times, but what family doesn't? 

We all began on here with that slight anxiety writing our first post, but thousands later we're still here. We've made friends on here, and we've lost some brilliant friends too. 

But we're all one community. Let it be known that when you go through turbulence in your life, no matter what is is we'll all be here to help in anyway we can, chatting nonsense about Soyuncu's ponytail, moaning about Danny Ward or kicking off that the club still haven't moved the Family Stand and the Kop. 

We're all a family on here. Dysfunctional and all. 

Jeez. 

You've been very VERY much a part of FT.

I have said in the past, that I struggled to understand some of your posts because of the way they were written. But, once I could pick apart the grammar and the nuance, I got the jist. And then I made sense of what you'd posted. Always on the money, inciteful and clever.

You've been well travelled, have a lot of experience of this world and I admire you.

Safe journey. I mean that. 

• Like 1