Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

saints fans calling for martin to go

I wonder if there is a chance i might happen. The DF who appointed Martin has gone and i think there are problems there all of a sudden.

Norwich will need to win next week so Birmingham won't have it easy.

Sheff play Sunderland who got nada to play for

Plymouth got hull so that will be tough for them unless hull loses today.

Will be exciting finish to playoffs and relegation potentially...well...somewhat

Just now, Clever Fox said:

Hull can still creep into the playoffs if they beat Ipswich tonight.

It should be a great game to watch as a neutral.

Really cant wait for this.

Either Hull go for it and smash them, or Ipswich hold out for a 98th minute ping pong winner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Really cant wait for this.

Either Hull go for it and smash them, or Ipswich hold out for a 98th minute ping pong winner.

I fancy Hull tonight simply because they are more physical than Ipswich.

Though Ipswich are better attacking, So it should be a great game.

27 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I think given they’ve been down in the bottom 3 all season most fans won’t have really understood what’s going on at that club, most won’t even know who was there at the start of the season and know that Danny took over in one of the worst positions I’ve ever seen someone recover from. 
The job he’s done there is incredible. 

If we had stayed down and Wednesday went down also, I’d not hesitate to give Danny a crack at us. They had a bit of a blip and they’ve thrown some games away, but for him to come in with Wednesday what 10 points adrift from safety or was it more? With genuine league 1 quality squad and to pull them together and rally the fans around him, spectacular work.

Just looked, 3 points (3 draws and no wins) from 12 games when he took over. They were 9 points adrift from 4th bottom at that early stage.

I agree with you, it doesn’t look much without the context. He joined a club in crisis with zero momentum from promotion as Chansiri had already seen to that. Chansiri is a very lucky man that Rohl has took the pressure off him.

• Like 1

Teams at the top are in dire form. We've won our last 2 but Leeds, Southampton and WBA are in relegation form. Ipswich haven't been much better either. Playoffs will be fun.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Have we killed Saints and WBA? 

6 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

The 5.0 nil shattered their confidence. Probably a lot of infighting in the dressing room.

I'm guessing Saints are more focussed on keeping players fit for play-offs.

West Brom, maybe!

• Like 2