Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

31 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Dunno why people are surprised. He doesn’t hate us necessarily but he is a huge Leeds fan.

And a Merchant Banker….

I gotta say credit to the manager and lads for getting the job done, just proves it ain't easy in this league even with superior players. I think the players deserve more credit than perhaps we have afforded them :appl:The last 2 performances they have show fight and desire and the mentality I thought might not be there, absolute credit! 

Straight back up Leicester City! 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 4

On 04/04/2024 at 18:01, Pub breath said:

Farke had a whole month less than Maresca to prepare his team.  He also lost near enough an entire first 11 of players (no player started the Hull match who started the last match of last season) and had to deal with a lot of those leaving in August, many of their replacements landing after the season started.  I think every reasonable person can see that the results in Leeds first 5/6 games were in no way a reflection of Farke's real impact as the team was in transition and he'd had a month to work with the players in the middle of a circus.  Since those first few games, Farke's Leeds have comfortably out performed everyone and over a long stretch 

Just wondering if the last 5/6 games are also in no way a reflection on Farke’s impact on the team? 

• Like 2