Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

49 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I actually get the enjoy the playoffs now! Can't wait.

Yeah I said some time ago it will be great watching the playoffs if we’re not in them. Really looking forward to them.

• Like 2

I get too emotionally invested in games sometimes so it was tough watching the results of four teams. Especially when the likes of Ipswich and Leeds seemed to narrowly win and score late winners.

It’s so nice to sit with my feet up this weekend knowing that we’ve done it and I can just enjoy the football. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

Ipswich to lose tonight to give Leeds renewed hope. We clinch the title on Monday. Ipswich win their last 2 games to sink Leeds. We end up with 100 pts. Leeds get knocked out of the play-offs. Perfect end to the season!

I would like the buffer of an Ipswich defeat.

Honestly so glad we have now finally been promoted been a long season and it’s nice to know we are up what everyone happens in the next 2 games. The team deserves a lot of love the last few games as when we were on a bad run could have easily kept losing but they turned it around even with a little bit of luck with results elsewhere. Can enjoy the preston game down the pub now knowing we are back in the prem 

31 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I get too emotionally invested in games sometimes so it was tough watching the results of four teams. Especially when the likes of Ipswich and Leeds seemed to narrowly win and score late winners.

It’s so nice to sit with my feet up this weekend knowing that we’ve done it and I can just enjoy the football. 

tbf as of late all the top 3/4 teams form has been completely out the window, leeds have only scored 4 goals in their last 4 games and they was all at boro

like tonight its Hull Ipswich and it wouldnt shock me if Hull beat them, as for Ippy's game midweek, im unsure.....will Coventry still be in pity party mode or will they turn up, cos both these away games are massive, 

personally still think the last auto spot will go to the last day

Edited by FrankieADZ

43 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I know it’s a joke but it’s not that good of a joke when it’s totally on brand for what everyone thinks of folk from Cov 

The only thing  missing from that is an old guy in a rocking chair and a kid with a banjo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Massively impressed with the QPR manager. Done a brilliant job there. Taken points from all the top three, West Brom and Norwich.

should have won that WBA game too, if it wasnt for Kipre punching the ball off the line....and the ref not sending him off or giving the pen

amazing score last night for QPR tbf, better team and played some real good stuff too, 

Leeds awful, then again, since the last international break, their performances have been well well under below, even tho theyve been getting results here and there, the performances have been mostly meh to crap

you do worry for them in the play offs.....well i dont, just fun to watch since we aint in themlol

58 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Easter Monday was genuinely sickening. We’d just smashed Norwich after the Bristol City mess, but Ipswich got the 125th minute winner v Saints and Leeds got a late win v Hull despite playing terribly. I thought it was over that night and felt quite down. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

Easter Monday was genuinely sickening. We’d just smashed Norwich after the Bristol City mess, but Ipswich got the 125th minute winner v Saints and Leeds got a late win v Hull despite playing terribly. I thought it was over that night and felt quite down. 

Yes - I think that was one occasion my phone got chucked across the room and I realised I was probably getting too invested in it all :D