Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

How good were QPR? Hadn't heard of half of them and they were all 9/10, fought for every ball, committed and with a touch of quality. Good luck to them next season, I think they've got a really good coach too.

I reckon they’re dark horses next season. 
A decent summer transfer window & who knows ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

How good were QPR? Hadn't heard of half of them and they were all 9/10, fought for every ball, committed and with a touch of quality. Good luck to them next season, I think they've got a really good coach too.

Chair looks a real battler. Would be a useful acquisition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

Really wanted that title, but tonight I find myself not giving a **** about Monday. Blissful relief. We're back.

I want the title and I think we’ll get it. But for some reason I’m suddenly extremely invested in Ipswich beating Leeds . Be so funny if Leeds **** this up

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Tbf even Cov fans are cringing at that. 

Youd look a right moron wearing that. Its like buying Tottenham Hotspur Champions 2015-16 😆

I remember celtic were selling scarfs for like their 12th title in a row... 3 days later rangers win the league... safe to say they were in the reduced bin lol

On 04/04/2024 at 08:42, Pub breath said:

Maybe there is an agenda.  I have no idea.  That still doesn't alter the fact that from the point of all these squads being put together and the playing field being more equal, Farke has been the standout manager.  I don't think that's likely to be seen by many as a particularly controversial opinion.  

Standout manager in the playoffs?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Is it wrong to actually want Ipswich to win today just to add another nail in Leeds?

I don't mind Ipswich to go up. 

yes and no, want us to win the title first

imo i still think its got the last day written all over it

• Like 1