Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

I’ve been envious of neutrals this season and can now sort of - (“anyone but Leeds”) join them, some cracking games coming up. If WBA play like they did vs us I’d ignore the points difference and give them every chance to be a late party spoiler in the play offs.

3 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Nice of Liverpool to send Sky Sports a clip of our players celebrating >_<  Not going to miss Championship coverage one bit.

Alright Sky Sports, since you've put these Forest/Yeovil highlights on again straight after you're forgiven.

• Like 1

Leeds look dead and buried today, burnt out

i think Ipswich will get 2nd, i dont see Leeds winning the playoffs either, unfortunately i think it will be ******* whoever

Edited by Trent Steel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Trent Steel said:

i think Ipswich will get 2nd, i dont see Leeds winning the playoffs either, unfortunately i think it will be Cov

Well boy have I got some good news for you then, it won't be Cov.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

How good were QPR? Hadn't heard of half of them and they were all 9/10, fought for every ball, committed and with a touch of quality. Good luck to them next season, I think they've got a really good coach too.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

i think Ipswich will get 2nd, i dont see Leeds winning the playoffs either, unfortunately i think it will be Cov

Cov ?  You’ve had a ‘mare.