Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

I’ve been envious of neutrals this season and can now sort of - (“anyone but Leeds”) join them, some cracking games coming up. If WBA play like they did vs us I’d ignore the points difference and give them every chance to be a late party spoiler in the play offs.

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

I’ve been envious of neutrals this season and can now sort of - (“anyone but Leeds”) join them, some cracking games coming up. If WBA play like they did vs us I’d ignore the points difference and give them every chance to be a late party spoiler in the play offs.

That performance against us seems like an anomaly, they're in horrific form.

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Over to Ipswich to thumb Cov. Just make this all the sweeter please. 

I feel a lot better about wanting an Ipswich win than I did thinking about needing/wanting a Cov win. Come on the tractor boys!

19 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

10 game form. We somehow went from relegation form to champions in a week. Madness. Whats clear is every team started to drop points.

image.png.ea5d21e66aaa445d47d127c414def332.png

You gotta love this team and this division … just not together anymore. 

Just did some stats crunching and the last time a team got 90 points or more and didn't get automatic promotion was Sunderland in 1997-98. I don't believe it's ever happened to anybody with more on the board. 

It's potentially going to make Leeds, the "best team in the league", the first team to do so in 26 years. Because a random team from League One showed up and put together what in half of the past 10 campaigns would have been league-winning form.

Please, please smash Cov and do the business to consign them to the Playoffs. It will be the funniest thing ever. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9gP2l8nfqEzUt9y9XZhK

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

What a great season in the end for us. Leeds fans moaning about how much better they would be if their team had been sorted the first few weeks of the season so we had a 17 point lead and to stop them moaning have it up key them go above us for a bit and still end up winning the league. Cov fans getting excited after beating us dreaming of an fa cup final and play off win and woke up in a bowl of their sisters piss.

31 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So many Leeds fans offended by the I predict a riot, despite months of chants about us 

Really don’t get that lot. There’s literal video of your shit fans and players goading ours. Glad our boys are giving some back.

Classic childish fan base who can give it but can’t take it 

• Like 1

r/Championship is the most hilariously bitter place on social media right now lol

It's been a fairly funny sub all season because they do that through-gritted-teeth thing where they pretend everyone is friendly and it's all banter but there's so much jealous needle in there, especially given its 70% Leeds and Sunderland fans, it's ****ing hilarious. 

Right now every post is either snide comments about us having more money and better players or just saying we'll be back next year anyway because obviously we're getting a 100 point deduction and we're crap really. lol

So much copium. I've never seen so much. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

Good morning to the biggest bitch of a hangover I can remember for many years. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m still 30% rum. 

IMG_6375.jpeg

It seems so weird that Leeds have gone from breathing down our necks to being 7 points behind. Yikes, Championship!

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

It seems so weird that Leeds have gone from breathing down our necks to being 7 points behind. Yikes, Championship!

And potentially 10 on Saturday lol 

• Like 1