Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

Ah that is a shame

They have played well today and Spurs had to rely on a mistake and a jammy deflection to score, we also should've had a penalty

Staying up and an FA Cup semi-final whilst having the crap going on with the manager has been a good season for them

Get these next 4 games out the way then get the new manager sorted quickly

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 4

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Bottle job indeed but what nonsense home advantage in a cup semi final 

It’s embarrassing tbh. If the women’s FA want the game to be taken seriously it’s either a neutral ground or a two leg semi. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

It’s embarrassing tbh. If the women’s FA want the game to be taken seriously it’s either a neutral ground or a two leg semi. 

Equally improve some utterly piss poor coverage by the BBC as well

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I've mentioned before that the even stranger thing is that the two semi-finals I've attended were at neutral grounds so they've actually chosen to go this way instead.  Bizarre.

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Ah that is a shame

They have played well today and Spurs had to rely on a mistake and a jammy deflection to score, we also should've had a penalty

Staying up and an FA Cup semi-final whilst having the crap going on with the manager has been a good season for them

Get these next 4 games out the way then get the new manager sorted quickly

Certainly been a drop off since the manager issue.

I know its not her day job, but the stand in manager has been poor in team selection and subs in my opinion.

Btw the bbc coverage is it was quite clear they’d done zero research on either team bar the England internationals and if they had made an impact against the big four of women’s football. 

The decision makers with women’s football are killing its potential by making it completely ape the men’s game. They had a great chance to encourage competitive, level playing field and the gaps between levels are even worst now 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I don’t mind it being at Tottenham’s ground to be honest. We only get 2,000 for home games.

They’ve played in front of what 18,000? Instead of a fraction at a neutral ground.

As the game goes on though, it’s a definite disadvantage. Worth mentioning Spurs get the same attendances (2,000) at Brisbane Road week to week 

• Like 1