Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

He didn't call him out directly, but it was an indirect comment. I think it was a post match interview 

Indeed, only a few players who hinted publicly that something wasn't working, a while before he was sacked.  

We did see glimpses but I think like with a lot of this squad under the poisoned dwarf, seriously under performed. 

He'll no doubt thrive in Italy. IMO good player under the right setup. 

Thought he’d gone a bit stale here. Was brilliant in his first season but he’s petered off a lot. I can’t remember a recent game where I thought he was a/the standout player, and defensively he was constantly exposed.

Good luck to him, he needs to be sold, he wants to go, and he’s going to a great club.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, LVFox said:

We shouldn't be going anywhere near a loan deal at this point in the window

Loan with obligation is fine, depending on the amount of money we raise this summer elsewhere. If they'd rather pay £20m next summer example than £15m this summer then thst is more beneficial to us, especially given the way football clubs account for in's and outs.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Loan with obligation is fine, depending on the amount of money we raise this summer elsewhere. If they'd rather pay £20m next summer example than £15m this summer then thst is more beneficial to us, especially given the way football clubs account for in's and outs.

That’s fine as long as it’s mandatory rather than optional. I wonder if the club will be hopeful for potential deals like this on the hope we go straight back up and get these lads back into the side. 

Personally I hope not.

Sounds like he's as good as gone, if the fee is reasonable then fair enough. I liked Castagne, feel like he's one of very few players last season who put in effort and gave us some decent performances. Shame to lose him, but not devastated. Best of luck for the future Timmy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fairbanksh said:

Sorry to see him go. Certainly committed if not his best season. He'll thrive in Italy. Sorry to see him go but all the best

Are you sorry to see him go mate?