Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

1 hour ago, SafewayFox said:

An international FB/WB who was definitely the least of our problems but after an amazing debut, never really showed consistent performances over a 7 out of 10.

We can’t rely on JJ/Ricky P as our RB’s though can we?

I think with Wormleighton as a backup to those two we are fine, and I have a sneaky feeling Maresca may also think Albrighton could play there.

I don't question his application but he was not a great defender, which is his primary job. Danny Simpson very underated and was solid at defending back post. We were caught a fair bit last season with crosses from right side of the pitch.

Just now, markko said:

I don't question his application but he was not a great defender, which is his primary job. Danny Simpson very underated and was solid at defending back post. We were caught a fair bit last season with crosses from right side of the pitch.

Think when the whole defence is in the toilet, no-one player looks particularly good tbh

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

I think with Wormleighton as a backup to those two we are fine, and I have a sneaky feeling Maresca may also think Albrighton could play there.

For a team hoping to get promoted that seems a bit worrying to me.

I hope that I’m wrong but could see JJ/Ricky P missing more games than playing based on recent seasons.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2023 at 09:03, markko said:

...it wasn't an issue when he first came here, he just became progressively worse as time wore on!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

I think with Castagne no-one could ever say that he didn’t give his all for us on the pitch.

Always seems to get caught out with ball played in behind him and a player running down his right especially with him not being mega quick. I think he’s more suited as a wing back rather than a full back. 

...it does not stop him from seeing the line the back four should be holding, with the other three having moved up and him still playing the opposition on-side!!!

These are things that drifted into his games and the rest of the players also forgot what they needed to do.

11 minutes ago, Leicester Rule! said:

Someone mentioned in excess of £10m but might be wrong. 

They'd should all stay with the foxes, they got us into this mess and now they all jump ship ,we'll the grass is not always greener on the other side ,

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Leicester Rule! said:

Glad to see the back of him. Surprised anybody has valued him at £5m plus but a great deal for us. 

if you are glad to see the back of Castagne then I think you might be too young for the Pleat years or about to experience a culture shock with the players we are about to sign for the championship….

• Like 3