Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

£8m - it’s worth keeping just to see if he fires us back to the promised land.  

He may have 1 year left but we should hold out.  Nacho is the sort of player one of the teams struggling when the window closes panics and spends £20m on

£8m isn't even a tempting fee given what he could do for us in this division if played every week. He could score 20 plus, get us back up and get a sexy new contract extension. 

• Like 1

8m is far too little for Nacho but if he wants to leave and will not sign a new contract which I would not blame him with the way Rodgers treated him, bearing in mind he will miss about 8 games next season for AFCON we should sell him for 12-15m.

1 minute ago, Maybes said:

£8m for his right leg is about right.

Hopefully it’s utter bs.

Would be terrible business from us.

Yes. But the upside is, this will get Rudkin removed as I can see a pretty nasty Fans revolt transpiring.   Now of course this rumor is not factual at the moment, so I am trying to convince myself this is BS -  I actually think it is - as I cannot see any sane DoF agreeing a fee of 8m when we paid 15m for Vestergaard.  

This is BS. 

He has a year left. We will be lucky to get a rusty nail and an old boot! Really? Rice, JM and Kane it's got to be 40, 80 or 100 million. If we sell for that money it is beyond crazy. Maybe club want his wages gone asap but we are giving him away. I think he would score 20+ in the championship and promotion worth way more than the figures being spoken about. I would have thought any bottom half teams would snap him up. Perhaps we are wanting to start an auction!

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Surely our board can see what a massive PR own goal selling a popular player to our bitter rivals for an absolute pittance would be.

He's not a player to be relied on, apart from a 6 month spell in empty stadiums he's been very erratic and hasn't got more than 5 league goals in a season for us in front of an audience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

If Nachos wages are high, and we don't want the chance we could be left with him walking next season for free, I could eee us justifying his fee covering the coady fee as good business 

Have you found Rudkin’s notebook on a bus??? He is worth much more than 8m. I think that is what most of us are eluding too here??

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Have you found Rudkin’s notebook on a bus??? He is worth much more than 8m. I think that is what most of us are eluding too here??

He is to us fans, but he's just a depreciating asset to the club, and if it's one out for the fee of one in, then they keep that asset for a further few years. It's all about if they think another club will come in and bid more. We know he can be decent, but his stats say different don't they. I'd love nacho to extend another year but it's not happening is it, so whatever we can get for him, he's got to go.

If it is true that it's £8m, if he's wanted by another club, they'll come in and bid a higher fee.