Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

10 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Why on Earth not? He’s a proven PL goalscorer. We got £40-50m for Maddison in the same circumstances.

Oh come on, you can’t compare him to Maddison! 

Might as well keep him for £8m. Would score for fun in this league. He must have parked in Rudkin's reserved parking space on his first trip to the ground with the way we've treated him since he signed. Feel for the lad he's been absolutely top class, deserves far better than Forest. 

Just now, Diffco said:

You technically can, his goal/assist ratio to games played was unreal the last 3 years

You really can’t! He’s not worth anything close to what Maddison went for.

has to play in a front two and I don’t see maresca doing that. Seen him bullied by big defenders for years so the championship would be a challenge but there’s a reason why he’s a big scorer in the fa cup over the years 

Does he count as a home grown as he came through Man City’s academy ??

surprised it’s as low as £8m - thought we may get 12m but with a year left and big wages we’re suffering the relegation tax discount on our sales 

he’s 27 so buying club unlikely to make much on resale 

need to get past the forest angle - we can’t hang onto players in their final year where we get a reasonable offer. 

• Like 1

All depends if the new manager wants to keep him and he wants to stay,  not a bad striker on his day but often has a touch like a baby elephant  and if his confidence goes he can be worse than  a drunk Slimani.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

8 mil is so beyond ridiculous that anyone who sanctions it needs sacking immediately. The fact its to forest should see them jailed for hate crimes. 

Agree. This could be the cock-up that finally rids this Club of Teflon Jon.

Piroe tends to occupy the same kind of areas that Iheanacho would, and if we do sign Piroe then I doubt either would be happy about being sat on the bench

For all we know Maresca might not want to keep him or Nacho might not want to stay

With just 1 year left on his contract we unfortunately have very little negotiating room, if the only other club interested in him are Roma who we know would probably have offered us about £2m for him...

I was hoping for £10-15m if we were going to lose him though

29 minutes ago, Viva said:

Oh come on, you can’t compare him to Maddison! 

🤔 Can’t compare best and second best player challenge? I think you can!

I’m not arguing that we’d get £50m for Kels, but equally I can’t think why we’d think of selling for less than £20m. 

• Like 1

Just now, Diffco said:

You definitely can, nacho per 90 is comparable in assists and much better in goals

And you expect people to say, ‘well he would be ace if he played’ 

Come on, specs off, the fact Rodgers never picked him badly impacts his cost unfortunately