Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

9 minutes ago, Diffco said:

You definitely can, nacho per 90 is comparable in assists and much better in goals

He’s not even been a guaranteed starter for most of his time with us! You do also know he is a striker and Maddison isn’t? So I would expect a better goal ratio. 

You also just have to use your eyes when watching the matches to know that he’s not comparable in value to Maddison. 

2 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

No idea if true but would be great for us if so.  Maybe Agent Taiwo tapped him up - they’re good mates and obviously play together for Nigeria.

He doesn’t owe us anything with how he’s never been given the chance he should have. So if he wants to go to you, I don’t blame him.

But I can’t see this fee being anything close to reality. As others have said, for £8mill, we would be better keeping him as he would destroy the Championship!

4 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

No idea if true but would be great for us if so.  Maybe Agent Taiwo tapped him up - they’re good mates and obviously play together for Nigeria.

He is a fan favourite and that tells you all you need to know, not many like Nacho around,  you would be lucky to get him regardless of what the price is

6 minutes ago, Viva said:

He’s not even been a guaranteed starter for most of his time with us! You do also know he is a striker and Maddison isn’t? So I would expect a better goal ratio. 

You also just have to use your eyes when watching the matches to know that he’s not comparable in value to Maddison. 

You originally poo pooed the 25m asking price which Steve Earl suggested. I was comparing him to that price. Obviously not 40/50m. For his goal/assist contribution per 90 minutes the last 3 seasons he's definitely worth 25m. Apologies if I was unclear. 

21 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

🤔 Can’t compare best and second best player challenge? I think you can!

I’m not arguing that we’d get £50m for Kels, but equally I can’t think why we’d think of selling for less than £20m. 

We won’t get over £20m for him, so that’s you answer to why you can’t compare the two! 

If we're selling him for 8 million but bought Winks for 10 million then it just shows how poor we are with negotiating except for a few high profile transfers. Hes worth far more than 8 million.

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Selling him for that little to a rival? This club has always undervalued him…

Are they a rival? Pretty sure they wasn’t a rival when they were in the Championship and we were in the prem 

Edited by HankMarvin