Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

9 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Faes has played the centre CB role when vestergaard didn't play in the cup.

Yes, but Faes plays alongside Vestergaard at present. Who replaces Vestergaard if he got injured say for the next home game? Would it be Doyle, Nelson or Souttar I wonder?

9 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Our recovery hasn't been decent, we've been ripped apart and poor finishing and a couple of excellent saves have papered over the defensive cracks.

We could very easily be sitting on 4-5 points so far and although he's not to blame for everything ,  he's a really weakness that will be exploited by better sides.

Hope he has a great game today though🤞

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Yes, but Faes plays alongside Vestergaard at present. Who replaces Vestergaard if he got injured say for the next home game? Would it be Doyle, Nelson or Souttar I wonder?

In the league cup he went Justin/Faes/Doyle with hamza as an inverting LB.  He has played with Ricardo as the ILB, i believe, when JJ played in pre-season.

44 minutes ago, DezFox said:

This transfer has been a complete balls up from the beginning, froze out can’t Rid. Got this one wrong in opinion 

I think something can still be salvaged from it, as he is actually a pretty decent player. 

I suspect he was frozen out as he was one that was open to move and more sellable than Vesty. 

He could come back into the fold once the window closes and be a worthy back-up for the back 3. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

They're in the Europa, I wouldn't think this totally scuppers a loan.

Edit: Wrong there 🙈

Is that not a thing anymore? I thought you if lost the last quali round you go into the comp below?

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

Is that not a thing anymore? I thought you if lost the last quali round you go into the comp below?

I think it's the other way round, previously you were just out but now you get relegated to Europa. It's possible to play in all 3 UEFA competitions in the same season now.

Rangers drop into the Europa League group stage as a result of last nights elimination. Confirmed on both Sky Sports and BBC. I’m not sure if this does scupper the Souttar deal, if anything I would think it makes it more likely, as Rangers may have had other targets if they secured Champions League football. 

Nothing screams out more the need for defensive reinforcements than an early season 5-1 hammering. 

Reckon this will be done by tomorrow.