Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Taylor Harwood-Bellis

3 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

I think Southampton get him. Southampton look thin at Cb so defo need him. They have a lot of £££ and have good connections with city… with their DoF being ex citeh academy director. 

Maresca could be a pull! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

I think Southampton get him. Southampton look thin at Cb so defo need him. They have a lot of £££ and have good connections with city… with their DoF being ex citeh academy director. 

I would tend to agree but he may have a good relationship with EM and be good mates with our other Man City addition (s) 🤞🏼 maybe that has an impact.

• Like 1

Can’t pretend I’ve seen much of him but from this clip my take aways are superb range of passing, very good in the air, positionally very good and solid in the tackle… was hoping to see a few clips of him hounding down his man in a foot race but there wasn’t any to be seen… he didn’t seem the fastest the few times he seemingly had to open up before flying into a tackle (granted that was solely based on 1 video and YouTube has stitched us up a few times lol)

Their willingness to sell actually might not be great news for us. 

If Soton or Leeds turn up with cash and we just offer to loan him and see how it goes, we might find ourselves at the back of the queue. 

That sounds a lot like it's a long way from close and could go very late in to the window. 

23 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I am certain we can shift these players, I am just not convinced we are willing to reduce asking prices / make loan deals to do so

Hopefully if Fulham accept the offer for Mitrovic it allows them to use some of the funds to make a decent offer of £15m for Castagne, also with Sevilla set to bank €19m the might also be tempted into a perm deal for Soumare 

• Like 1

To be honest, I think we will miss out on a few targets due to Southampton and Leeds having some cash. Annoyingly despite getting our 2 best players out early we seem intent on digging in on all deadwood, not sold ONE player we don’t want yet which is awful. I think it will allow Southampton especially to catch up. 

Don't see how we get him. We haven't got the money to buy him out right and his contract is up in the summer so a loan only happens if he signs a new deal. 

Before any of you say we'll have money when Castagne, Soumare, Daka etc go. Say it out loud and see if it sounds silly and unlikely.

Focus has to be on a right winger and then maybe a CB if Souttar and/or Vestergaard go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DezFox said:

To be honest, I think we will miss out on a few targets due to Southampton and Leeds having some cash. Annoyingly despite getting our 2 best players out early we seem intent on digging in on all deadwood, not sold ONE player we don’t want yet which is awful. I think it will allow Southampton especially to catch up. 

Have I missed something? Where are leeds getting a chest full of cash from? Everyone that seems to be leaving are leaving on loan lol Southampton on the other hand I can see lobbing a few quid about but even then I don’t see them bringing in much more than we will (in terms of cash sales)… are they in a much healthier position financially than us? 

23 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

Southampton??? Why not offer Vesty back??

13 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

Would be an unbelievable signing, would not surprise me if West Ham came in for him since pulling the plug on Slab ahead. 

Agree

But moyes may feel that it’s a gamble for him to go straight into PL football 

(remember Man City are trying to sign paqueta)

We have taken risks in strategy before. If we buy a few improvers now and get them bedded in and aid our promotion bid it might not be a bad thing. If we do get up then they will have had time to bed in and we won’t be scrambling round this time next year when prices will be higher. How brave and committed are we? 

Harwood-Bellis, Doyle, Faes, Coady is a great selection of CBs when they're all fit. 

Hopefully if we sign THB permanently, it can have us ready for next season too, when the likes of Vestergaard are sold. 

• Like 1