Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Sydney Van Hooijdonk

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

As a 3rd striker I assume, with Daka going. We can't rely on Nacho and Vardy for the whole season. 

Wonder if the deal with Kristiansen going there has helped with a deal. (if true!) 

Spoken like someone refusing to believe Nacho is going.

• Haha 1

Decent strike rate in the Dutch league, out of favour at bologna, we've just done business with them, gives a different option up much like when we had Ulloa. 

And based on all that I'm guessing there's nothing in the rumour. 

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

So he's fallen out of favour at Bologna but has Premier League clubs wanting him. Sounds like more collecting and stock piling cheap potential, scatter gun style. 

More like Bologna cashing in it Bundesliga and Premier League clubs are interested. 

6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Doesn't profile much like a ball playing forward from his stats. We already have a relatively uninvolved poacher in Vardy.

People on here wanted a big target man, now we’ve been linked to one 

Sydney Van Hooijdonk ranked first amongst fellow U23 Eredivisie strikers in 22/23 for these metrics:

◉ Touches (955)
◉ Passes attempted (627)
◉ Passes completed (438)
◉ Aerial Duels Won (68)
◉ Long passes attempted (22)
◉ Long passes completed (18)
◉ Goals (16)
◉ Big chances scored (13)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

People on here wanted a big target man, now we’ve been linked to one 

It's about having options in the squad over a 46 game season. The last three times we've won a league we've had Howard, Wood and Ulloa. None of them were top scorers and only Howard was a regular starter, and if Nacho stays he's first choice, but I'd be happy to have one on the bench.