Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

15 minutes ago, Product of 84 said:

With Daka staying I don't think he was signed for the here and now. He simply has to be ready for when Ihanacho and Daka go to the African Cup of Nations. I'd imagine he was signed now to secure his services. 

...I have a feeling that with the balls that we are playing into the box, he was the right type of forward that we need to convert!!!

Nacho would drop off closer to the edge of the box and Daka and Vardy are not prolific headers of the ball. He may not be a lamp-post upfront, but he would be a better option than we currently have.

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Break the bank for Rennie.

He's Head of Medical Performance at Bristol City, I don't think he'll be back somehow. We really need somebody to get a grip on injuries and sorting out players Mental Health and attitude issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lcfc/comments/ryv1pg/ever_since_leicester_decided_to_part_ways_with/?rdt=57082

Edited by norwichfox

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Instrumental in Rennie going and replacing him with Brian English who by all account was a monumental disaster.

It definitely runs deeper than Brendan though.

There’s too many wholesale injuries for it not to be a concern…..

Since Rennie was booted, how many times have we had it where wholesale members of the squad have been out at the same time? 

It’s far too many times….. and it’s probably cost us dearly over the last few years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

He's Head of Medical Performance at Bristol City, I don't think he'll be back somehow. We really need somebody to get a grip on injuries and sorting out players Mental Health and attitude issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lcfc/comments/ryv1pg/ever_since_leicester_decided_to_part_ways_with/?rdt=57082

I think they also have injury issues at Bristol. 

10 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I think they also have injury issues at Bristol. 

Yeah Rennie definitely isn't keeping their squad clear of injuries, I think it is 7 of their players with injury issues currently

Including one of their best players still recovering from an ACL injury

They had regular injury issues last season as well

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Academy riddled with injuries, same as the first team. We've changed multiple doctors and physios and managers and yet it's still as bad, if not worse.

Inquiry required at Seagrave immediately.

It’s still as bad if not worse than what ?

Im assuming you mean our own injuries rather than comparing it to other clubs because if you have some data on other clubs Acadamys injuries I would be amazed

16 minutes ago, Holly B said:

It’s still as bad if not worse than what ?

Im assuming you mean our own injuries rather than comparing it to other clubs because if you have some data on other clubs Acadamys injuries I would be amazed

Still just as bad as under Rodgers for the last few years. We have broken records and not in a good way. The training ground needs closing down, it's not safe. Surprised they aren't all wearing hard hats and steel toe caps like I had to do when I had a tour back in November 2020.