Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

7 minutes ago, Dames said:

Looks very decent at this level and Everton really aren’t a good judge of player so it could well end up being their loss. 

This is where Dyche will really be their undoing. Losing talent like this in favour of Dychball is a really sorry state of affairs for them, but our gain. Hopefully this season becomes the best possible development for Cannon and he is ready to pull trees up next season and beyond. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoChiMinhFOX said:

Good to know they've brought in another Scouser, hopefully with Coady there that'll help him settle in while he learns English.

Fk that, coming from New Parks..After 70yrs ,

I still can’t get the hang of it…

I am sure my parents and older sisters spoke Breton to me..

My English teacher always slapped on my desk, ( or across my ear) Nigel….”Grammar,grammar, grammar,”

I cried & told him..”she got eaten by that last angry English wolf, …. Any relation…??”

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

How's his first touch? Would be amazing to have a striker who can control a ball consistently. 

Yep..Always felt Nacho is an intelligent footballer,but his feet could be pearls one day,& thick grit the next..

I doubt he gets ( or can) get in the team this weekend….But take one GK away & put him on the Bench,just to experience

”Foxes match day” as non-playing sub…

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Fk that, coming from New Parks..After 70yrs ,

I still can’t get the hang of it…

I am sure my parents and older sisters spoke Breton to me..

My English teacher always slapped on my desk, ( or across my ear) Nigel….”Grammar,grammar, grammar,”

I cried & told him..”she got eaten by that last angry English wolf, …. Any relation…??”

I dunno, your Scouse seems pretty good to me :P

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Very intrigued how he's going to fit in with the system and squad 

Seems like he'll be battling Kel for that striker spot. According to transfermrkt he's also played LW as well, so a possibility we see him as cover out there. Only a good thing if it keeps Mavididi and Kel on their toes.

3 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s why he was announced late. The club were too busy pissing around with an iPhone 11 and then working out how to drop frames 😂

Sure it was an iPhone 11 lol

Seen better vid quality off a Nokia 3310.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Like this, enzo mentioned in his press conference about the AFCON in January, would guess he will be used off the bench in a few games before getting starts through January/when afcon is. 

be patient and don’t demand too much too soon from this one I think. 

No chance. If he doesn't get a hat trick on his debut, he can piss off to Peterborough for me. 

• Haha 1

Apprehensive on this one.

On the one hand you think how good can the lad be if he couldn't break into a dismal Everton side, especially a side managed by Dyche who tends to give youth (especially British youth) a chance. 

But his record at Preston is decent and the highlight reels show he's got a finish on him.

For the money he's well worth the risk I'd say.

Really optimistic about him. One I think he’s got loads of positives as a player; age, experience in the division, his attributes and scoring record. But mainly it just makes sense! Fans of his ex clubs rate him, it’s a good fee, covers ST for AFCON. After a few years of questionable signings this one gives me hope we’re getting our shit together. If the new wingers also deliver it could be a very defining window for us.

• Like 1