Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

10 minutes ago, Holly B said:

He was still there at gone 7 o’clock last night making sure the new lad was all sorted 

His influence in so many aspects has been massively important on how the season has started and he hasn’t even played a game yet in the league. Without doubt our most important signing of the season.

He was on a podcast a couple of weeks ago and said he’s living in the accommodation at the training ground 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

I really felt we needed more firepower and this is a great signing.

He's already got Championship experience, is young enough to improve and it just feels like a really good signing.

The way Daka has been frozen out, who has pace to burn, shows that that probably isn't as important an attribute in Enzo's plans as technical ability and finishing.

Pleased with this signing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If he's good, why have Everton released him when all of their current strikers can't hit a barn door with a banjo?  Perhaps gravel throat is this years Rodgers in being the architect of their own downfall.

I hope he does well here.  He should get decent service now we have an array of attacking options.

Everton fans are pretty much asking the same question. They saw him as, at least, one for the future and possibly even this season had they been shorter on attacking options.

I suspect big money issues there forcing sales.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Everton fans are pretty much asking the same question. They saw him as, at least, one for the future and possibly even this season had they been shorter on attacking options.

I suspect big money issues there forcing sales.

Also Apparently a large sell on clause inserted in the deal. Think you may well be right short term money issues for them and then hoping they reep another financial reward down the line.