Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Some humble pie time.

Maybe, Rodgers wasn't solely to blame for injuries. (Of course he wasn't solely but I was quick enough to blame him)

Obviously Seagrave was a factor (Which is clearly becoming more and more apparent), I mean we looked majorly unfit under Rodgers but I genuinely thought it was because he was running them into the ground and injuries ensued, I still think my theory is somewhat true, that he was a major factor and part to play in injuries but its quite clear Seagrave need a proper review.

Pure internet speculation/induction fallacy with zero causal evidence. I absolutely guarantee that Tom Cannon's injury is nothing whatsoever to do with Seagrave nor were any of the other recent ones that have plagued the club. 

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Jeeze - has he died or something? Maybe just calm down for a bit and accept players get knocks.

You're telling people to calm down but your response has been the most dramatic lol

I think most people are just joking about the state of our injury record and are not actually that arsed. 

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 2

I hope this isn't an annoying trait of Maresca's. This is the 2nd time already where he's been incredibly vague on a players injury.

If it was as simple as a hamstring issue then he'd have a time frame and information. There's nothing to gain from not telling people about it, so a logical conclusion is that it's something we've not diagnosed (despite him being here for 2 weeks).

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I hope this isn't an annoying trait of Maresca's. This is the 2nd time already where he's been incredibly vague on a players injury.

If it was as simple as a hamstring issue then he'd have a time frame and information. There's nothing to gain from not telling people about it, so a logical conclusion is that it's something we've not diagnosed (despite him being here for 2 weeks).

He probably looked at all the crap Rodgers got when he was telling the media how long players were out for but they ended up being out longer and doesn’t want that

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He probably looked at all the crap Rodgers got when he was telling the media how long players were out for but they ended up being out longer and doesn’t want that

Well Rodgers was consistently short of the mark and clearly doing what he does and saying things people want to hear.

I don't mind him not being aware, but I find it concerning that our physio team are that incompetent if so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Some humble pie time.

Maybe, Rodgers wasn't solely to blame for injuries. (Of course he wasn't solely but I was quick enough to blame him)

Obviously Seagrave was a factor (Which is clearly becoming more and more apparent), I mean we looked majorly unfit under Rodgers but I genuinely thought it was because he was running them into the ground and injuries ensued, I still think my theory is somewhat true, that he was a major factor and part to play in injuries but its quite clear Seagrave need a proper review.

...very true, we cannot rule anything out, but we have to look at the S&C practises at this moment as it is likely it would be the root of the injury problems!!!

Just watching Alves weight training, with big weights in his hands, jumping at the same time, no doubt landing with unequal force and at the same time leaning forward.

This cannot be conducive to the physicality of our players and having them ready at their optimum level.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Some humble pie time.

Only have to look at the relentless long term injuries the academy has got in the last two years. It runs bigger than the 1st team manager but he was influential in shaking up the personnel in that department and its been a massive disaster.