Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

2 hours ago, Seventyseven said:

I can’t believe any club would spend a few million on a player with a stress fracture to the back. I’m assuming it was missed during the medical and this ‘one for the future’ was to save face. Let’s be honest he was bought for the championship. 

The injury is not a big deal !!  The player is young with loads of potential and the price was right. It's a good move by Leicester. I'm really not sure why you think he was bought solely for the Championship. 

A lot of Everton fans feel that selling him & not picking up the option on Coady were both big mistakes.

Edited by gurru991
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I was shocked how bad Piroe was last night. 

Agree with that. Didn't have a good game and didn't look like it was a player who could progress to the PL easily. Interesting to see how Canon progresses when he is fit, which is hopefully very soon.

Guest Sideshow Faes
On 27/09/2023 at 12:22, Seventyseven said:

I can’t believe any club would spend a few million on a player with a stress fracture to the back. I’m assuming it was missed during the medical and this ‘one for the future’ was to save face. Let’s be honest he was bought for the championship. 

A medical isn't a quick once over to just to check there's nothing wrong in this moment, it's to understand long standing conditions and any potential future problems. They'd have looked at the stress fracture and determined the likelihood of it causing long term problems in order for the club to make an informed decision about the transfer. Your post is about as naive as it gets.